The Google Chapters: Chapter 2 - Halloumi

Options
Marc_go_solo
Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,817

In this second dlc, 2 well-known people join the trials. But, do we really know them? According to Google, we really don't.

So, what does Laurie spend her time doing in the afternoons? And just how important is it that hot Michael Myers gets to Coventry? Let's find out:

Laurie Strode:

You never know what someone is going through in and out of Basildon until you've known the love of God. Laurie is one of India's best badminton doubles players who just wants to sleep with you, hanging out my arse, gamer girls and maybe go on a diet or two. Laurie is incorporating her businesses. You could win her on the market and not in a racist way. She does her BM in the PM and is liked by Instagram, Tumblr and Facebook. A simple night of professional championship boxing turns into a grim journey that will forever be in the hearts of her young mother feeding her young. A wrench swooshes through the looking glass in Chichester. Screams from the gutter. Noises that scare pigeons away with her head tucked underneath her arms. But not Laurie, she's made of iron, sir. Something that won't butter any parsnips.

Michael Myers:

Some humans are slaves by nature .. who said this? Seeds, infused with a citrus cleaning solution and a pure form of carbon.

Michael Myers is hot. He had no issues with commitment and intimacy. Instead, it was at this moment he knew he ######### up. But even lambs can be so personal on those with endless lives filled with Love Cosmetics. The difference is power through positive leadership to solve a rubik's cube. For Michael, he had to do it to 'em to find the answer to a crossword clue. As he took his sister's My Little Pony, the police found a human body in the forest, dressed as a goblin.

When one stumbles upon a Roll Sandwich Company in Middlesbrough, one does not simply walk into Mordor. But this was an oversight on my part taken by me who had no idea how it worked to shape this face in the boy's brigade. Sending Michael to Coventry was a target during WWII to save our mother Earth from any alien attacks. Unsuccessful interview feedback examples and nightly pop music just made him even more awkward and excited.

People hoped that Michael Myers would end up in the drink, soon to be a big sister and in love, a failure that would necessitate an immediate, unthinking, emotional reaction. But then ... I got high.