The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

How many times Flashbang saved your life?

linancy
linancy Member Posts: 38

Flashbang is really fun and hilarious at times.

How often do you use it?

Comments

• Patrick1088
    Patrick1088 Member Posts: 628

I was a Doctor on Hawkins and Leon was being chased down a hallway. I see him drop a well timed flashbang, but turn my back and moonwalk before it went off.

I think some people have really gotten the hang of it, but most haven't lol

I think its a cool mechanic as an alternate to flashlights

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882

I was using Flashbang, already had one equipped and I could get another and a locker was near. Without thinking about it, I gave the one I was holding to the Dwight I was working on the gen with and got another.

That Flashbang quite literally saved my life. Dwight pulled off a Flashbang save on the killer while I was the one being carried (and it was death hook). Because all the gens were done and there was an exit gate 99'd nearby, both me and the Dwight escaped. It was one of the best feelings in the world that both a random and the person I gave the FB to saved me.

Other than that, haven't been many but I still use Flashbang often.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,152

I had a Wraith face camp me and hit me on the hook because I was running flash bang and blast mine. I was only using Flashbang when I would be in a chase with him but he REALLY didn't like it.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

was against a nemesis on bloodlodge, i dropped a flashbang at shack window and got a lot of distance from the blind and got my teammate up

if i didnt have flashbang, we both would’ve died. claudette got out because of it.

• Edgars_Raven
    Edgars_Raven Member Posts: 1,236

Just look up, easier :)

I used to look down when people flashlight me, took a second to break that habit. Apparently look straight down at the flashbang does not counter it 😂

• Mert_MK
    Mert_MK Member Posts: 674
    edited July 2021

Was in a deadzone on Sanctum of Wrath against a Leatherface, was looping a rock/tree and dropped a flashbang just before he was about to get me with the chainsaw. That blinded him and i managed to get to a pallet after that.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,263

When I used to play killer more than I do now, I used to hate getting blinded by flashlights. Now that I'm playing it a little more, both new flash perks got me to start running Lightborn, a perk that I now love. It's not OP, but it is amazing how many people are slow to realize that their flashlights and flash perks aren't going to work. Got lots of free hits because of it. The aura reveal is also nifty.

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,290

Pair flashbang with Headon it becomes pretty nasty.

I use it immediately when stunning the killer unless they have enduring. Breaks chase almost every time.