Tunnel the Leon?

Options
SMitchell8
SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,301

I've mained Jake since I got this game 4 years ago, I decided to spend 4 pound and purchased Leon (not a RE fan) I just fancied a go with the flashbangs and he's a cool character imo.

3 games as him and I'm the first found and tunnelled in all 3, before I even got to use the first flashbang against each. Was PH, Legion and Wraith. The last 2 just didn't leave me alone although I gave the Legion the round around for a large part of my last life.

Do Leon's get hated on much? As killer im wary of his flashbangs but I don't see the need to pick on him

Comments

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,257
    Options

Leon players are nice and Leon is adorable.

I got tunneled because i used his perk once and other times it was because of bad chases, bad spawn.

I'm sure it's just bad luck.Β 

• King_Steve_Forever33
    King_Steve_Forever33 Member Posts: 65
    Options

I main him currently, and i do wonder if i get tunneled or if im super unlucky.

• SMitchell8
    Options

First game tonight, tunnelled by Plague on red forest. She had 2 injured survivors nearby but nah, Leon has to go lol

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,706
    Options

I constantly get tunneled when I play Leon, but I honestly can't tell if that's more than usual or not.

• SMitchell8
    Options

Was just tunneled again after I landed a direct hit with a flashbang, sent him spinning. I deserved that one πŸ˜…

He's public enemy number 1 atm

• jcl_z
    jcl_z Member Posts: 35
    Options

It's because 99% of Leon's are trash, they are the new Claudetts, but worse, much worse.

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,005
    Options

Personally, it's due to flashbang. It's like the Blendette with the flashlight that'll follow me in a chase, just to try for the blind. I've noticed Leons try the same thing. So, I'll force them out of the game.

• Cardgrey
    Cardgrey Member Posts: 1,454
    Options

no offense to you or anyone but jill is the #1 and you can play w/e you want i will camp and tunnel someone playing jill cause they are not good enouph to be jill. match thrown out as soon as a jill in the lobby =P

• Dovahkat963
    Dovahkat963 Member Posts: 46
    Options

Idk if its like this for anyone else but to me Leon just kind of stands out compared to other survivors. When I see multiple people and am just looking for someone to focus on he's the one that usually catches my attention. He's just more noticeable in general.

• Jivetalkin13
    Jivetalkin13 Member Posts: 744
    Options

3 games isn't that big of a sample size. I'd suggest getting more in before a proper conclusion can be made.

• IronKnight55
    IronKnight55 Member Posts: 2,897
    Options

I haven't really noticed more tunneling and I main Leon. My Steam name is even Daddy Leon, lol.

• ukenicky
    ukenicky Member Posts: 1,352
    Options

When I'm playing killer I always take Leon to the basement bcuz he's mine and u can't have him

• IronKnight55
    IronKnight55 Member Posts: 2,897
    Options

Maybe that's why I get put in the basement and camped so much? 🀨

• Majin151
    Majin151 Member Posts: 1,270
    Options

I don't tunnel Leon's but I think the reason they might be getting tunneled is because of his flashbang

• Torsti56
    Torsti56 Member Posts: 259
    Options

Same happened to me when I played against Ghostface. Other survivors even tried to take hits but of course this ######### killer decided to tunnel me out

• _NIGHTMARE_
    _NIGHTMARE_ Member Posts: 727
    Options

I've got to admit that I go after Leon a lot as killer...

I think I'm just naturally magnetised towards him. If you get my drift. πŸ˜…

• Razorbeam
    Razorbeam Member Posts: 594
    Options

If a Leon actually lands a flashbang on me the only thing he gets is my respect because the last 200 made such pitiful attempts at trying.

• Majin151
    Majin151 Member Posts: 1,270
    Options

Same tbh like at least he is trying to help

• SMitchell8
    Options

First game tonight and tunnelled again by a trapper who was doing quite well. Feng unhooked me right in front of him yet he felt the need to chase me. Never get this when playing as Jake πŸ˜… 5 out of 7 games with Leon I've been picked on and tunnelled lol πŸ˜…

• PsychoTron
    PsychoTron Member Posts: 348
    Options

It's most likely the flashbangs. Seeing a streamer that mostly mains survivors and only plays 1 killer (demogorgon) waiting at the exit gates to flash the killer while exiting. Such a DB thing to do honestly

• StardustSpeedway
    StardustSpeedway Member Posts: 882
    Options

Honestly for me I 90% play male survivors and since the majority play female survivors, I always feel like I get targeted first over them every single game lol.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,988
    Options

Not going to lie, I do usually test the waters with Leon because, yeah, they seem really easy to down.

• ukenicky
    ukenicky Member Posts: 1,352
    Options

I have to add something else to this topic: Leons breathing is LOUD and his grunts of pain are literal moans like Jane.

I think he might be the loudest male survivor after Jeff now. This in turn makes him much much easier to track and why not go for who you find easily as Killer? A lot of this could be unintentional tunneling.

Also a lot of it seems like poor decision making. I see Leons do really dumb stuff like unhook literally right behind my back while they're injured and on death hook. Of course I'm going to grab/hit you if you're making poor decisions, tunnel or not I'm not going to reward bad behavior lol