Has anyone else noticed a lot of disconnects lately?

Jarol
Jarol Member Posts: 1,985

These days, in every 7/10 games there are one or two disconnects, either as Survivor or Killer, just by attacking or being attacked by someone or 2 or 3 they disconnect, lately in a game as soon as it began, 3 survivors were disconnected leaving me alone Is this linked to the problems of lag or server crashes? In some, many are disconnected for those who play on the console, I know how it feels, it would be playable. But has anyone noticed an increase in disconnects lately?

Comments

• Switzerland44
    Switzerland44 Member Posts: 19

Please... I beg you BHVR.... please turn back on DC penalties... this use to be a fun game.... I can't take the constant teammates DCing.... its being abused so badly...

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

I guess? It happens more than I feel it should, but not as often as I feel like people make it out to be. I do not personally mind when I am on killer because, well, you know... Its free.

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,154

Well I played the whole last weekend and only had 1 dc.

But hey, i am also always the killer and never tunnel, camp or KILL survivor during events. Maybe that is contributing to it.

• oliviaa
    oliviaa Member Posts: 104

literally no lmfao

i’m on console and my game crashes half the time i load into a game with nemesis as the killer, and i (and a LOT of other people) would rather not be banned from matchmaking for a day bc bhvr lacks the competency to fix literally any console issue

• truegod_10
    truegod_10 Member Posts: 393

I have noticed a lot of dc's lately, probably due to penalties being turned off. I am on console and have been playing survivor due to how bad killer is. I will dc if the lag/frame-drops in the match are especially bad, since it seems to vary based on perks being used, map, killer, ping, etc... Only way to play the game is to try to find the matches that mostly work unfortunately.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,016

People are abusing the DC penalty being turned off.

• oliviaa
    oliviaa Member Posts: 104

oh my god stop crying

i’m on console and i literally dc at some point 9/10 times when i go against a nemesis. i (and MANY others) should not have to deal with week long bans because bhvr can’t deal with console issues

• NVerde
    NVerde Member Posts: 264

Definitely a lot more d/c, it's incredibly annoying when it happens early in a match as Survivor because it is very difficult to come back from. I've had more than a few games where someone will d/c if they are the first downed.

I only d/c if I've been tunnelled and I'm just about to be hooked for the final time.