Imaging spending 2.5M points for ONE perk and not get it

Can you imaging that?

Thats how much I spent on my freddy and I still don't have STBFL, even tier I. Its literally the only perk I wanted with the last 2.5M bp I spent.

But no devs don't worry the perk system is fine and the grind is only in our heads.

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

That's RNG for you, unfortunately.

• MrSmashem
    MrSmashem Member Posts: 161

I don't need to imagine: I had Kindred T3 pop up almost dead-last on my P3 Cheryl. No telling how many millions of BP I used to get that.

Feelsgoodman.

• EntitySpawn
    EntitySpawn Member Posts: 4,233
    edited July 2021

Doesnt sound too bad, iv had worse lol

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,769

✨Rng✨

• Chewy102
    Chewy102 Member Posts: 613

I like the fact that perk RNG forces you to use other builds. Gets kinda stale using only the same thing all the time. It's good to swap Killers and builds once in a while.

• Hex_Ignored
    Hex_Ignored Member Posts: 1,865

I am still waiting for tinkerer 1 on my nemesis after spending a similar amount of bp. It is beyond frustrating. The stupid rng element of the bloodweb needs to be removed

• MissKitty95
    MissKitty95 Member Posts: 786

I prestiged Leon 3 times and all 3 times I havnt got iron will :/ his groaning is so damn loud !!!

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171

It's pure random. Also make sure you don't have a bunch of tier 1 perks, try to do the upgrades (take tier 2/3 perk) as much as you can. If your loadout has 15 tier 1 perks even if you get STBL it will take forever to upgrade it unless you are extremely lucky.

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171

Also some of my killers can't seem to get certain perks for ######### but then my Demo had max STBL at lvl 15. Love the rng and maybe the rng will love you back.

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,774

I've been trying to get Lithe and Iron Will on my Jeff since he came out. Every event I pour the points into his slow loud azz.

But nope rng you and you and especially you...