We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Dafuq is wrong with ur lobbys?

Options
Akuma
Akuma Member Posts: 407

As killer i cant find a single survivor
as survivor i have an endless loading screen
dude 2016 is over
whats wrong?

Comments

• DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642
    Options

Devs messed up their lobbies again with the last patch.

Today, the event is going to start and everything will be a gigantic mess, I can already see the servers crashing again

• Akuma
    Options

Yeah but it seems like im the only one with this problem. I cant join any game?

• laKUKA
    laKUKA Member Posts: 406
    Options

In high rank is dificult to find...

• Akuma
    Options

@laKUKA said:
    In high rank is dificult to find...

Im rank 5 as killer and survivor. But this cant be so critical I mean im literally finding nothing. I have an infinite loading screen here. Til yesterday everything was fine

• laKUKA
    laKUKA Member Posts: 406
    Options

im rank 5 too...i cant find surv... my friend is rank 13 and he can find quickly.

• Akuma
    Options

But other players on higher ranks find lobbys ... No one else is reporting this issue. idk what to do now?

• Akuma
    Options

I reinstalled everything, i tried all this normal stuff you do when something goes wrong
    and nothing has changed

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited October 2018
    Options

Lobbies get messed up every patch.

In some way.

It is always more prominent in event Patches or near event patches.

• Akuma
    Options

@Swiftblade131 said:
    Lobbies get messed up every patch.

In some way.

It is always more prominent in event Patches or near event patches.

And what can I do now? No Mod is answering here. No one knows anything about it and it seems like just a really small amount of players are affected by this.

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited October 2018
    Options

The MODs and DEVs are to busy trying to fix the mess they put themselves in with the event, probably.

Idk, maybe play some CIV 5?

The game is being spotty for as well. Can't make it passed the loading screen half the time. So.