We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Amanda rules set for every survivor

Options
Sole_Survivor
Sole_Survivor Member Posts: 30
edited July 2021 in Lore

Imaging Amanda playing rules set for every survivor. I wonder how this will look like. Here is my idea on one :

Hello Laurie

I want to play a game.

You have proven to be an experienced survivor. However that have cost you your humanity and morals. Countless times you have injured people around so it's time you face the consequences of your action. In order to escape this contraption you have to stab yourself in a shoulder with a shard of glass and experience the pain you made others feel.

Live or die, Laurie

Make your choice

🐷

Post edited by Sole_Survivor on

Comments

• Dangle03
    Dangle03 Member Posts: 18
    Options

since survivors are all the same at their core, people would always just use the character with the easiest pig challenge

• BubbaDredge
    BubbaDredge Member Posts: 815
    Options

So every survivor player would always play the same character in fear of Pig? I find that unlikely.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,811
    Options

Hello Jake,

I want to play a game: Currently, you cannot move, incased in solid dirt in a container. Only your hands and face are moveable. By each hand is a small set of bladed cogs, and in front of your face jagged knives and razors. When the clock starts, you have 90 seconds to give as much blood as possible. The blood trickles into that vessel, and once enough blood hits the marked level, the container will fall apart, releasing the dirt and you. Fail to do so, and the metal container above your head will open up, pouring hot, molten gold that will burn and drown you.

For years, you chose not to follow in the path of your family. That was commendable, but that drive turned into pride. You looked down on those who needed help in anyway, and worked on the basis of "one man's dirt is another man's treasure". Well, now your buried in your treasure and glory. Will you learn not to cut your nose to spite your face? Let's hope you do before the weight of your family comes back to crush you.

Live or die Jake.

Make your choice.

• Lexilogo
    Lexilogo Member Posts: 587
    Options

Hello Dwight,

I want to play a game. You're a coward, so I want you to stick your hand into this jigsaw box. It's a dangerous contraption, but if you are to survive, you'll have to power through the pain.

Of course, what Amanda/Billy the Puppet doesn't tell Dwight is that if Amanda has the chance to prep games, she no longer believes in "saving" anyone and would 1000% just hide an IED underneath the floorboards in front of the jigsaw box to blow Dwight up. She's only into the jigsaw cult for the aesthetic nowadays.

• Sole_Survivor
    Sole_Survivor Member Posts: 30
    edited July 2021
    Options

Hello Yunjin,

I want to play a game.

You have manipulated people, destroyed their lives in order to achieve personal success excusing your action with the word "Selfpreservation". Today you will have to profe that statement.

Every 15 seconds the machine in from of you will fire one dagger at you until all your organs are damaged and you bleed out. In order to stop that you have to use your only untied hand to turn on the speakers beside you. The speakers will play the greatest smash hits you have produced on maximum volume causing horrible head ache and permanent hearing loss, but saving you at the same time.

Live or die, Yunjin

Make your choice