About the light in the fog event

I just wanted to say after watching it, how touched I am that the community came together to help puppers with ALS by making this event. The tribute video and seeing him play with his friends made me smile I enjoyed seeing many content creators coming together and having fun playing dbd. I hope others have seen this event if not you should try checking it :)

Comments

• Dacrenon
    Dacrenon Member Posts: 207

I haven't had a chance to see any of it yet (might check out some of the VOD later on) but I'm hoping to catch Umbra & Jason Sulli play later tonight.

• TheGorgon
    TheGorgon Member Posts: 777

There was a really great Puppers skin on Twitter that I saw for the Light Of The Fog event, and I really think that BHVR should consider adding it as a legendary skin to the game and all the profits or the majority go directly to Puppers!

• FattiePoobum
    FattiePoobum Member Posts: 293
    edited July 2021

They can’t do that

lts not an official charity event

lts a community raising money for a friend.

to many legal hurdles for bhvr to get involved money wise.

and besides how many other people have als and play DBD, that would be saying we only support DBD streamers.

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

I think it's a great thing they're doing. One of the community's more commendable moments.

• MongolPSR
    MongolPSR Member Posts: 1,032

Eh bull. This isn't about the disease, this is about puppers. They should show their support for someone who has supported them. Also here's an idea. Don't call it a charity event and instead call it what it is, a fundraiser. It's like people forgot all about websites like gofundme. You can talk about stuff like this without getting in "legal trouble" that's called sharing news. It's the basis of journalism.