We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

the inner workings of salty players mind

Options

gets a gen done=I AM GOD!!!!!
sees teammate downed= You ######### suck stop throwing stupid matchmaking system always puts me with the #########
sees teammate hooked= dont you know how to wiggle i not getting you im too valuable
sees killer at hook 3 seconds after hooking survivor= CAMPER #########
gets chased=######### tunneler #########
gets hit= lucky ass hit no skill
gets downed= you ######### suck my team better ######### ing sacrifice themselves for me im too good to die
gets hooked= disconnect or ######### HELP ME THIS ######### KILLIER IS TUNNELING ME ANd CaPming
sees teammate sacrificed= he ######### sucks wow
sacrificed= disconnect or ######### ######### YOU TUNNELER NO SKILL
killed=######### YOU YOU NO SKILL ADD ON #########
captured and hooked while teabagging by exit=disconnect or ######### no skill killer one his bul;lshit RESCUE ME I CARRIED RESCE MEEE
sees teammate captured and hooked= ######### IDIOT
gets pulled out of the hatch and sacrifice=AWZESYTU(&RSZEYU)^SDRIT*S^UTEYFDSR^EYT&GYG disconnect then punches and kicks nearest object while tears stream down thier face
hits a survivor= I AM THE BEST KILLER
downs a survivor= you ######### suck ass
hooks a survivor= ha ######### you you suck
camps but says hes patrolling= ######### stop struggling and dies proceeds to hit hooked survivor thinking this does something
survivor is rescued=Borrowed time no skill ######### heads!!
gets palleted= disconnects or screams until throat is raw
survivor successfully escapes=mother ######### is hacking
is flashlight stunned while doing a mori= awesryuigyuytfri7sy7r9y disconnects
hex ruin is broken in the first 30 seconds=fdyfkyhupeh0ruujhrhuuyhADFHJFGYIAI&DRS disconnects
doesn't get his map=ASDFGHJKL disconnect
all survivors escape and he receives really nice messages and good games= YOU ONBLY IONE BECAUSE YOU HAVE FLASHLIGHTS AND TOOLBOXES DS ######### ASHOLE NO SKILLS!!! procceds yto scream so loudly when survivors respond with thank you his mothergrounds him for a week
this has been inside the mind of a salty player

Comments

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    edited October 2018
    Options

So this is an insight into how your mind works. Thanks for sharing. If you start a gofundme for your mental health expenses i will contribute.

Post edited by fcc2014 on
  • Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    Options
    This was really funny! But it's actually true.

The part I loved most "awesryuigyuytfri7sy7r9y disconnects". I think I actually played against a guy with this name. Lol. 
  • TheDarkLycan
    TheDarkLycan Member Posts: 435
    Options

fcc2014 said:

So this is an insight into how your mind works. Thanks for sharing. If you start a gofundme for your mental health expenses i will contribute.

Agreed
  • friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162
    Options

@fcc2014 said:

this insight comes from a reformed salt factory i too once felt like anyone better than me was a cheater and if i died it was lag but then i was enlightened by a wonderful commenter who told me to "take a good look at yourself and say into a mirror am i really any good" this changed me and now i am better rat the game then i would ever thought possible and i haven't sent hate mail in over 5 years and this is how any salty player would act

• friendlykillermain
    Options

@friendlykillermain said:

@fcc2014 said:

this insight comes from a reformed salt factory i too once felt like anyone better than me was a cheater and if i died it was lag but then i was enlightened by a wonderful commenter who told me to "take a good look at yourself and say into a mirror am i really any good" this changed me and now i am better rat the game then i would ever thought possible and i haven't sent hate mail in over 5 years and this is how any salty player would act

plus i am now one of the most respectful players you will meet on any game once was the scum of the earth and now i cant see how any of that was once he man i am today.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

lmao

This is what I think an entitled, tryhard trash millennial survivor thinks when I hook him.

"Are you serious? I wasn't even close to him..."

"How did that hit me? This game is f'n broken..."

"I should of brought that instant heal..."

"Why didn't my instant heal work faster?...."

"Great... at least my party is coming to get me... and we can bully the killer later..."

"Guys, he just left, he's headed over there by the (insert relevant map structure here) now. I can get saved...."

"DAMN! My d strike didn't go off... I can't believe he juggled me. This killer is trash..."

"What?! How did that 360 not work? There's no way I should be hooked..."

"Here we go... I'm going to be 1 hooked now... even though I looped him like crazy, tbagged, and was extra evasive...."

• friendlykillermain
    Options

@fcc2014 said:

https://www.gofundme.com/jm9fd7-my-mental-health

• friendlykillermain
    Options

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    lmao

This is what I think an entitled, tryhard trash millennial survivor thinks when I hook him.

"Are you serious? I wasn't even close to him..."

"How did that hit me? This game is f'n broken..."

"I should of brought that instant heal..."

"Why didn't my instant heal work faster?...."

"Great... at least my party is coming to get me... and we can bully the killer later..."

"Guys, he just left, he's headed over there by the (insert relevant map structure here) now. I can get saved...."

"DAMN! My d strike didn't go off... I can't believe he juggled me. This killer is trash..."

"What?! How did that 360 not work? There's no way I should be hooked..."

"Here we go... I'm going to be 1 hooked now... even though I looped him like crazy, tbagged, and was extra evasive...."

https://www.gofundme.com/jm9fd7-my-mental-health lol

• friendlykillermain
    Options

@TheDarkLycan said:
    fcc2014 said:

Agreed

https://www.gofundme.com/jm9fd7-my-mental-health ok then here

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    Options

gets pulled out of the hatch and sacrifice=AWZESYTU(&RSZEYU)^SDRIT*S^UTEYFDSR^EYT&GYG disconnect then punches and kicks nearest object while tears stream down their face

This made me laugh really hard. I got a brother who got pulled out of the hatch and did exactly this.
  • friendlykillermain
    Options

@AChaoticKiller said:
    gets pulled out of the hatch and sacrifice=AWZESYTU(&RSZEYU)^SDRIT*S^UTEYFDSR^EYT&GYG disconnect then punches and kicks nearest object while tears stream down their face

This made me laugh really hard. I got a brother who got pulled out of the hatch and did exactly this.

yeah hatch pulls are the number one way to trigger a disconnect
    and have you heard https://www.gofundme.com/jm9fd7-my-mental-health my mental health depends on you

• friendlykillermain
    Options

@AChaoticKiller said:

yeah hatch pulls are the number one way to trigger a disconnect
    and have you heard https://www.gofundme.com/jm9fd7-my-mental-health my mental health depends on you

this is not spam its merely a meme dont donate if you dont want to its just for laughs

• friendlykillermain
    Options

@fcc2014 said:

im waitng

• fcc2014
    Options

@fcc2014 said:

im waitng

Apparently Sir you don't know who you are dealing with!

• friendlykillermain
    Options

@fcc2014 said:

@fcc2014 said:

im waitng

i guess i really had no idea who i was dealing with

• friendlykillermain
    Options

@fcc2014 said:

@fcc2014 said:

im waitng

thanks really awesome thanks i love people like you who know how to keep a joke running

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

lmao

• purebalance
    purebalance Member Posts: 661
    Options

On the one about someone getting downed, I'm constantly thinking that when somehow they literally get hit twice in the span of what should be the swing cd. I'm more curious as to how that's even possible much less how the person didn't use their speed boost from the hit to get away. When I see someone get pulled out of a locker in the first 10 seconds of the game, yeah I will say those things about them because 90% of the time they jump in the locker in sound range and also do fast entries and really are trash.

• fcc2014
    Options

I'm all about the laughs

• friendlykillermain
    Options

@fcc2014 said:
    I'm all about the laughs

you sir are truly a lord among peasents

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Options

@fcc2014 said:
    I'm all about the laughs

You summoned me, milord?
  • fcc2014
    Options

@Peasant said:

You summoned me, milord?

Nice!

• friendlykillermain
    Options

@Peasant said:
    friendlykillermain said:

@fcc2014 said:

I'm all about the laughs

You summoned me, milord?

hahahahahahahahahhaha thats halirous i had a feeling you would comment

• Peasant
    Options
    @fcc2014 @friendlykillermain I'm still waiting for the canonically medieval killer and survivor.
  • fcc2014
    Options

@Peasant said:
    @fcc2014 @friendlykillermain I'm still waiting for the canonically medieval killer and survivor.

Soon TM

• Peasant
    Options
    fcc2014 said:

@Peasant said:

Soon TM

More like Sooneth TM
  • friendlykillermain
    Options

@Peasant said:

yeah a giant animated statue of armor would be awesome every map has like decora5ions but you dont know which one is the killer

• TheDarkLycan
    TheDarkLycan Member Posts: 435
    Options

@fcc2014 said:

@fcc2014 said:

im waitng

thanks really awesome thanks i love people like you who know how to keep a joke running

Now you can buy a third of a event outfit
  • FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600
    Options

PSA - if the game gets your blood-pressure up to the point you feel the need to ragequit - put it down for the rest of the night. If necessary, uninstall and come back with a new mindset.

The reason I only have 800 hours into this game instead of 2000 is the above - frequent breaks to help keep the toxic pool that is this game's playerbase from infecting my mind.