We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Another broken and unfair event

Options
xChrisx
xChrisx Member Posts: 917
edited October 2018 in General Discussions
2 weeks for the event and only 3 pieces to get. Everytime i get the cosmetics later 2 days and this one will be the same. 
For me an event have to reward who play a lot and not the occasional players. Pretty good job so far

Comments

• lyric
    lyric Member Posts: 611
    Options
    xChrisx said:
    2 weeks for the event and only 3 pieces to get. Everytime i get the cosmetics later 2 days and this one will be the same. 
    For me an event have to reward who play a lot and not the occasional players. Pretty good job so far
    Well some people have these things called jobs and the damn things get in the way whether you want it to or not
  • Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,621
    Options

Cry more.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

You are rewarded for playing a lot.
    You'll be getting insane amounts of BP.

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited October 2018
    Options

3 Whole sets right?

Better than just a Shirt and Mask
    Or
    Weapon and Shirt

by far better...

• lyric
    lyric Member Posts: 611
    Options
    Boss said:

Shh! don’t tell him that you’ll ruin his moment 
  • I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756
    Options

You can also burn the offering to get BP's as well not just for the cosmetics

• Elegant
    Elegant Member Posts: 443
    Options

Personally this is the only event they have had that has actually annoyed me/made me mad. All the other events were kind of lame but I wasn't expecting much from them. At least with the other events you knew what cosmetics you were going to play for and you knew what you had to do to unlock them. There were no other cosmetics that were a part of the event that you couldn't earn and had to actually buy. The other events got boring after a day or two because I had the cosmetics, but I wasn't upset about that. However, with this event I was way more hyped up and now i'm just really let down. They have given me equally as little reason to play after I unlock the cosmetics and they locked other event cosmetics behind paywalls. My goal now is to just get the cosmetics as fast as possible and to go and play other games that have much cooler Halloween events/other events. League of legends still has their world championship event going on and Maplestory 2 has a Halloween event that's just starting. Other games have given a way better incentive to play their game right now and haven't pissed off the community in the process like dbd has done. I really have no idea who is in charge of these kinds of decision making at BHVR but they are really awful at their job and it's going to start showing in a loss of revenue and potential death of the game if they don't change something.

• HP150
    HP150 Member Posts: 455
    edited October 2018
    Options

Yeah, every player should have to grind endlessly for these cosmetics! Because that would totally make for a fun Halloween event! /s

Wait, Holiday events ARE for fun right?

• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559
    Options

@Swiftblade131 said:
    3 Whole sets right?

Or
    Weapon and Shirt

by far better...

this reminded me about shirtless myers

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    Options

@laKUKA said:
    This event is a hidden test for survs to do more things , not only gen.

Now that's an idea I could buy into.

• xChrisx
    xChrisx Member Posts: 917
    Options
    Boss said:

I have every survivor/killer p3 full perk so idc
  • rafajsp
    rafajsp Member Posts: 475
    Options

@xChrisx said:
    Boss said:

Wow, seems we have a PRO here.
    Ok guys, you tell him or i do ?

• Boss
    Options

@xChrisx said:
    Boss said:

If progress is what makes a game fun for you, then that's your own fault of not liking such an event.
    My favorite character is maxed out, but i play him almost all the time when i play DbD. Because i have fun in simply playing, not progressing.

• rafajsp
    rafajsp Member Posts: 475
    Options

@Boss said:

@xChrisx said:
    Boss said:

If progress is what makes a game fun for you, then that's your own fault of not liking such an event.
    My favorite character is maxed out, but i play him almost all the time when i play DbD. Because i have fun in simply playing, not progressing.

It's clear the dude created the thread to just say he has full survivor/killers LUL.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

@lyric said:
    Boss said:

You ready to Grind tonight? If fox stays sober enough and @chemical_reject and I each have a million blood points saved and i also have 3 daily's to cash in for offerings.

• DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
    Options
    Go play destiny then. It’s meant for people like you that only want progression based gameplay. 
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options
    laKUKA said:

That's exactly what I was thinking too!!!
  • purebalance
    purebalance Member Posts: 661
    Options

@Swiftblade131 said:
    3 Whole sets right?

Or
    Weapon and Shirt

by far better...

2 sets. 6 items. Still far worse than most other games reward, but glad they upped it to two sets.

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714
    Options

@laKUKA said:

Hopefully the devs incorporate them to normal gameplay.

• Boss
    Options

@fcc2014 said:

@lyric said:
    Boss said:

You ready to Grind tonight? If fox stays sober enough and @chemical_reject and I each have a million blood points saved and i also have 3 daily's to cash in for offerings.

Already got 4 Putrid Serums. ;)

• fcc2014
    Options

@Boss said:

Good Job! After work and adult stuff. I plan to join my brethren in the fog!

• Boss
    Options

@fcc2014 said:

@Boss said:

\o/ Hope to see you as a Survivor and hope you'll participate in prioritizing the event stuff on the map first. :p

• purebalance
    Options

Honestly I think it's sort of ridiculous that you can't sabo the event hooks yet a killer can grab you off a plant. If they wanted to make the event hooks off limits they should make the event plants cloak you.

• purebalance
    Options

Honestly I think it's sort of ridiculous that you can't sabo the event hooks yet a killer can grab you off a plant. If they wanted to make the event hooks off limits they should make the event plants cloak you.

• purebalance
    Options

@I_am_Negan said:
    You can also burn the offering to get BP's as well not just for the cosmetics

The BP gain is pretty crap for survivors. If you solo harvest the plant it's 4k, 1k more than the offering. That's assuming you solo harvest. Add in the fact you can't harvest with a full vial which is stupid.

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Boss said:

@fcc2014 said:

@lyric said:
    Boss said:

How many hooks needed for one vial or how many plants needed for a survivor
  • Boss
    Options

@redsopine1 said:
    Boss said:

@fcc2014 said:

@lyric said:

Boss said:

No clue, haven't been looking.

• fcc2014
    Options

@Boss said:

@fcc2014 said:

@Boss said:

\o/ Hope to see you as a Survivor and hope you'll participate in prioritizing the event stuff on the map first. :p

I'm playing as both but survivor first hopefully i don't end up on your hook until i max out my vial. After that you can just kill me!

• Boss
    Options

@fcc2014 said:

@Boss said:

@fcc2014 said:

@Boss said:

I'm playing as both but survivor first hopefully i don't end up on your hook until i max out my vial. After that you can just kill me!

I don't plan to kill Survivors.

• Boss
    Options

@fcc2014 said:

@Boss said:

@fcc2014 said:

@Boss said:

I don't plan to kill Survivors.

• Boss
    Options

@Boss said:

@redsopine1 said:
    Boss said:

@fcc2014 said:

@lyric said:

Boss said:

No clue, haven't been looking.

1 hook = 1/6th of the vial.
    Idk about Survivor, i'm doing Killer first.

• redsopine1
    Options
    Thanks boss so every two hook kills earns it
  • Boss
    Options

@redsopine1 said:
    Thanks boss so every two hook kills earns it

Yeah, doesn't matter what hook phase you'll put them into.

• redsopine1
    Options
    So just be fair 2 hook everyone and let them farm plants lol that's my new gsmeplan
  • Boss
    Options

@redsopine1 said:
    So just be fair 2 hook everyone and let them farm plants lol that's my new gsmeplan

So far i've just been friendly.
    I feel progress for my Serum count coming in fast, and they say they have a good time, "gg" and "thx" so far have been the worst responses.