We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Trolling and Tunneling

Options
pam
pam Member Posts: 13
Why are you guys making it more easier for killers to Patrol. You gave us a link to notify these issues. However, what are you doing to stop these issues? I've ran into the same Campers and nothing has changed. .

Best Answers

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756
    Answer ✓
    Options

If the killer camps do the time on the hook and move on to the next game.
    If you get off the hook and getting tunneled waste as much time as you can so everyone else can do gen's.

Answers

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options
    Im pretty sure tunneling and camping does not equal trolling.
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

Camping is punishable as long as you don't engage the Killer.
    Going for the easier target (what you call "tunneling") is just common sense. Would you work on a generator until it's at 33% and then go find one that's at 0%? No, you would not.

• pam
    Options
    Look u Molester if u can't give a helpful answer please don't reply. Thanks and have a bas day
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

@pam said:
    Look u Molester if u can't give a helpful answer please don't reply. Thanks and have a bas day

Just because he didn't agree with you doesn't mean his answer isn't helpful.

• pam
    Options
    It wasn't helpful. 
  • Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 984
    Options
    Orion said:

Camping is punishable as long as you don't engage the Killer.
    Going for the easier target (what you call "tunneling") is just common sense. Would you work on a generator until it's at 33% and then go find one that's at 0%? No, you would not.

This ^^

Killeen loses points for camping, if survivors aren't near the hook.

Also just replace the word tunneling with common sense.
  • pam
    Options
    U must b a troll.
  • HulkHodn
    HulkHodn Member Posts: 116
    Options
    Most of the Time i camp and tunnel its fun for me  ;)
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options
    pam said:
    Okay im going to be nice with you here.
    It is helpful as your question implies that camping and tunneling is a personal attack and not a strategy, that is not the case no matter how much you dislike it.

So stop pretending that they are and change your mindset about it or you are going to embarass yourself here. 
    Consider this the best advice you are going to get. 

Oh and to answer your question: They did something about camping. If you encounter one just rush the gens.
  • DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
    Options
    So that must mean that sabotaging hooks as a killer walks up to them, and gen tapping as soon as the killer tries to resume patrolling, is also trolling.  
  • redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Options
    The only way it is trolling is they are the sane killer over multiple games going after you alone that's reportable as griefing otherwise you just need to suck it up and take the kill