The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Are you okay with playing against baby spirit?

linancy
linancy Member Posts: 38

I'm down to try killers but i don't know who to choose.

Plague, Legion, Spirit. they are the killers that seem amusing but boring at the same time.

I don't know about my aim if i choose Plague. 

is Legion boring after awhile? 

People gonna hate me if i play Spirit but what if I'm rank 20 Spirit?

Comments

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

Play who you want and also try out all of them if you can

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

Personally I really like Plague, but I know a lot of people don't. Try her and see how you feel about her. Don't worry too much if your aim is bad, I never try and go for full sickness right away anyway, the servers combined with janky movement and bad optimisation makes it nearly impossible to do it quickly.

Imo Legion is incredibly boring and has nothing interesting. His skill floor is rock bottom, and he has no power in a chase, no map mobility, no anything.

Spirit is just plain fun to play and really strong. Don't let other people dissuade you from playing her, who cares if they don't like the killer you're playing? You don't have to play a killer that's liked by people because you're gonna find players who hate every killer you play no matter what anyway.

• Ashreave
    Ashreave Member Posts: 139

Spirit takes skill to get any degree of use out of. So you should just ignore anyone who tries to shame you for using her. I would not recommend her though, I used to find her fun but honestly her sound effects are headache inducing if you hear them repeteadly and you know your gonna have to hear them repeatedly to level her. Plus people seem to just instinctively DC the second they work out it's her so she's useless for grinding the rift.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,263

Try out every killer in the roster and she’s you you like the most. Only you can tell what you like, not us.

As for hate, you will get it no matter what. You can play perfectly, never tunnel or camp and 3 hook everyone and you would still get mountains of salt from survivors. I get salt for playing Trapper with his brown add-on that prevents traps from harming survivors, just because I had some good placements and snowballed.

• Eve13
    Eve13 Member Posts: 375

Just play the killer that you enjoy. If Spirit is that, then use it, get good with it and make people cry. XD

I also play her sometimes when I'm annoyed and want to annoy survivors. Then also sometimes with stridor and the full program. It's for me, for bad days when I don't feel cute but evil. 

Plague is also a lot of fun, as is Hag, Piggy anyway, and Clown. <3

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

I’d still recommend plague. Her puke is still forgiving and she’s a lot of fun

• IMhereRUN
    IMhereRUN Member Posts: 606

It’s a video game…

play whatever the hell you damn well please.

Ignore the entitled. Trust me…they won’t care how much fun you’re having.

• Starshadw
    Starshadw Member Posts: 266

I do hope you try Plague. She doesn't get enough love. She's fun to play. Just remember, you can arc her vomit up and over obstacles, and you can also move left-right while vomiting to sling the stuff all over the place - laugh like I said, she's just fun to play.

• nursewannabe
    nursewannabe Member Posts: 1,075

I'd say try out plague, but she's a very difficult killer to master and can be quite unforgiving of mistakes, at the same time she can be lots of fun and unstoppable in the right hands

Otherwise go for spirit yeah, or both why not. Just for the love of god don't go for legion

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

Just play, literary I was told to kill myself because of playing Spirit while I double hook each and let them escape. You get hate no matter what.