We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Hemophobia trophy and Party connection problems

Options

So I have been playing the game since it came out for free on ps plus and absolutely love it. There are 2 major glaring issues to me that need to be addressed. The first one is that when I am in a party of 3 or 4 friends it takes us forever to get into a round 10,15 minutes+ at times. It has been this way through every patch that has been released. Some nights it works okay for a while but inevitably most nights it is mostly spent waiting to be connected to a match.

2nd problem is the hemophobia trophy, it says that it has to be done on the asylum map, which i have done 3 times, and it has never popped. Apparently it has to be done on the deranged ward, and not the fathers chapel map. I have burned through all 4 of the charred wedding picture offerings that i had but still can not land in the right map. I have spent the last 3 nights for at least 3 hours a night trying to get into a match on the deranged ward to attempt it and i have not been able to get placed for it. This is one of 2 trophies that i have left to get my platinum. So either A. there needs to be a map select option that would let me get it, or B. the chapel needs to be patched so that it counts for the trophy.

I hate doing this, but i have to start a map, wait for it to load and see if its the right one. Since it has been 3 days and i havent even landed on it once, i have decided to start exiting the match as soon as it is the wrong map. This unfortunately creates difficulties for the other players, but this is taking wayyyyy too long to even play on a map that would count for this trophy. This trophy is already hard enough to get, and I am upset that it is the last one standing between me and a platinum (the other trophy i need is hit level 50 on prestige 3 which will happen soon enough.

Please fix both these issues asap. Thank you