Edit:discussion closed.

HellDescent
HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
edited October 2018 in General Discussions

I completely filled 1 as survivor it still says 0/30 and I have a full vial displayed

Post edited by HellDescent on

Answers

• HellDescent

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    edited October 2018

Just earn a bit more, it'll fill, give you 1 and then empty itself.

• Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367

I'm not on DBD yet and I'm a bit confused, can we only get 30 vials per day or is it 30 for the entire event? Also how much does each outfit cost?

• HellDescent

@Boss said:

I can't harvest anymore

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

@HellDescent said:

@Boss said:

I can't harvest anymore

Hmm, odd.
    Then idk, i'm nothing but a fellow player.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,936

Did the orange smoke come out of the vial when it was filled?

• HellDescent
    edited October 2018

@MandyTalk said:
    Did the orange smoke come out of the vial when it was filled?

No. I'm pretty sure it's been filled completely since I don't lose any if I die and I can't harvest anymore

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

@Salty_Pearl said:
    I'm not on DBD yet and I'm a bit confused, can we only get 30 vials per day or is it 30 for the entire event? Also how much does each outfit cost?

You can fill vials every game, as long as the vial still has room in it. Once it's full, you have to wait for the end of the match to empty it. 30 vials is the limit for each survivor and killer, making it a maximum 60 vials for the whole event, if you play both sides.

• HellDescent

@Condorloco_26 said:

@Salty_Pearl said:

You can fill vials every game, as long as the vial still has room in it. Once it's full, you have to wait for the end of the match to empty it. 30 vials is the limit for each survivor and killer, making it a maximum 60 vials for the whole event, if you play both sides.

That's the thing it didn't empty

• Mandy

@HellDescent I will bring it to the attention of the team now. Thank you for the video.

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604

same here it refused to empty itself

• Mandy

@Someissues are you also on the PS4?

Did you DC in the match or die on hook etc? And did the host disconnect quickly from the end screen?

• HellDescent

@MandyTalk said:
    @Someissues are you also on the PS4?

Did you DC in the match or die on hook etc? And did the host disconnect quickly from the end screen?

No I died on the hook. I got a new vial just now.

• Mandy

Ok, thanks for letting me know - if there's any more issues with it please let me know.

• HellDescent
  • jwentzel987
    jwentzel987 Member Posts: 150
    MandyTalk said:

Ok, thanks for letting me know - if there's any more issues with it please let me know.

I have an issue. When I went to my offerings it's showing the BBQ event and when I hover over it it says it's no longer available. This only happens as a killer. For my survivor there are no event offerings at all. I'm on PS4 if that helps
  • MolotovMindset
    MolotovMindset Member Posts: 1
    I'm on PS4 with the same issue.  The vial was full so I figured one more match would empty it, but that not the case.  It's still full, with nobody leaving the matches or anything weird happening.
  • Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

My first vial won't complete and I can no longer harvest canker. (also posted in but reports)

• HellDescent

After about 4-5 games with full vial started getting empty ones. Haven't played killer yet, hopefully it's not gonna be the same

• stvjon41
    stvjon41 Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2018
    I have the same issue.  The vials won't empty and I can't collect any more.  Also on PS4.