Which Killer Do You Wanna Play but You Can Not!

Title.

For me it is Nurse. I love her power. She is real monster. But i just can not play with her. I had hope bot mode for more pratice but bot mode was ridicilous. I hope they will upgrade bot mode soon and i will have chance for more pratice.

Comments

• Northener1907
    Northener1907 Member Posts: 3,012

I hate lose againts survivors. When i depip so much, i stopped pratice.

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

Ghostface. I'm terrible with him.

• Northener1907

For now i have fun with Blight, Nemesis and Freddy. When i get bored with one of them, i can back Nurse. But i am really terrible with her. Maybe this is because i am playing without add-on but i always starting learn without add-on

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882

As a huge Stranger Things fan, being terrible at Demogorgon physically hurts me.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

I have tried on multiple occasions to main slinger because of his design but my aim is garbage so I can’t. That’s why I play clown instead

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,033

I’m pretty terrible with Executioner. I miss the M2 a lot.

• Northener1907

Nemesis is perfect killer, i really liked him so much. Zombies gives info, so with this he can defend gens, even without mobility. But 3 hits hurts Nemesis so much. This is biggest problem of him. I hope they fix this before people stop playing with Nem.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,063
    edited July 2021

Nurse is the obvious answer. I've played her for maybe 20 or so games, but I absolutely cannot shake my reliance on plaid flannel and I still get stuck on objects really often. I'm also not good at changing direction coming out of a blink. I don't have the greatest eyesight and the high-speed, low-window-of-opportunity gameplay doesn't click with me.

Also Pyramid Head. He's just so much clunkier to control than I expect and my trails always seem to be wastes of time (if anything, I get the most torments out of the tiny patches created by a judgement attack.) I perform way better as Nemesis despite the extra health state and slimmer hitbox just for being able to charge quicker.

I have no idea how to use Demo's portals effectively, but I can shred okay, which is kind of all you need to have fun with him.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

Trickster.

he has such a great visual and audio design that i always find myself wanting to play him.

and once it gets to his gameplay, i just want to curl up in a ball in the corner of my room and cry.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

All of them, but not without MMR or bot matches. Right now, though, Trickster is at the top of the list. He's just so much fun to play.

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195

Trapper. I can't play him in any way except full Basement build.

• Jill_Main
    Jill_Main Member Posts: 138

Nemesis, cause my ps4 dies whenever I use my tentacle ;-;

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171

I play everyone but there are a few that I only play here and there because it drives me ######### nuts on console.

1. Hillbilly - Love the map traversal but his chainsaw just is a big dud to me. By the time it charges they have already went around a corner and if I try to hold a higher charge I screw up and take off in the wrong direction or into something.
    2. Trickster - His knives suck royal ass on console. I will have someone right in front of me and it seem like the knives are flying in crazy directions. It looks like the Neo Matrix scene but the survivor don't have to do #########. He is ass-crack.
    3. Spirit - Scratch marks are so laggy and terrible so I have sound only and it just does not work for me. Like her but suck with her for sure.
  • GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,569

Old Freddy and Old Hillbilly.

It is pretty obvious why I can't play them.

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,264

Huntress. i guess because there is no crosshair.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,970

Nurse I'm lucky if I get 2 blink hits a game and usually I only get hits because they walk into me lol

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,141
    edited July 2021

Nurse. I had been learning her back before they added the cool down to her blinks. She was a fun challenge, and I was getting better... but I can't stand her, now. I'd rather lose and have fun than win by playing her.

Spirit. I can't track via sound. I play her anyway, sometimes, but not much. I keep looking at better headphones, I need new headphones anyway, but due to the PlayStation 4's fans during this game I need something with Active Noise Cancellation, and any pair of headphones with decent ANC and good audio quality is going to be expensive.

• BlazePyron2
    BlazePyron2 Member Posts: 145

I'd love to play ghostface but he's just depressing to play as. At this point wraith is far, far better than him but I love Danny Johnson so much, he deserves to be a stronger killer. Stealth in this game is just so difficult when the gens go so fast.

• meatisadelicacy
    meatisadelicacy Member Posts: 1,920

Why can't you play her? Is it because you don't get 4ks every game and anything but that is just not worth it?

• Northener1907

Yup i am bad with her, losing games is annoying for me.

• BlazePyron2
    BlazePyron2 Member Posts: 145

oh man...imagine being able to actually tunnel off hook...I really wish bt wasn't as strong as it is, I hate having to use it as survivor and I hate that everyone uses it as killer

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672

I would love to get good at Huntress, But I'm terrible with aiming so it's probably never going to happen.

• BrodieDBD
    BrodieDBD Member Posts: 125

Billy. He seems like a really fun killer to get good at, but with the overheating I just really can't be bothered.

• OopsAllHexes
    OopsAllHexes Member Posts: 624
    edited July 2021

Trickster.

I really want to, the knives hitting a Survivor is satisfying, but he's too weak and is a aiming Killer on console. Which makes him worse than PC Trickster automatically.

• LittleSagey
    LittleSagey Member Posts: 78

Blight, im terrible with his rushes, its more of a comedy skit than a killer game

• GenJockeyNance
    GenJockeyNance Member Posts: 687

Nurse. I absolutely cannot play her and I've tried. Dedicated a whole week plus and new account to learn starting at rank 20 and all I got for my efforts was frustration with blinks to teabags from baby survivors (Yes even baby survivors teabag lolol) with no progress made in my journey to learn her.

Huge props to Nurse mains, I got mad respect for y'all.

• CLB198
    CLB198 Member Posts: 315

Spirit - can't hear(not medical I'm just stupid)

Deathslinger/trickster - can't aim

Blight - just don't understand

• AnneBonny
    AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252

slinger and nurse, i was good with both on console but i made the switch to pc and they are so much more difficult for me. if i had more desk space i think i'd improve a bit but using a mouse feels so weird.

• Patokiller
    Patokiller Member Posts: 112

Don´t play killer. Devs don´t want anyone playing killer, that´s why game is all survivor sided.

• skyguys
    skyguys Member Posts: 67

I want to play huntress but it's a nightmare to use her on console against pc players. Before crossplay, it was tolerable because everyone had dead angles on the joystick. I could turn off crossplay but the queues would be insanely long, 3x longer than before crossplay, in my experience.

• AnneBonny

why would the developers of the game want to drive away a necessary component for the game to function, that makes literally no sense

• Patokiller
    Patokiller Member Posts: 112

Killer role is stressful, game is unbalanced and devs don´t give a #$%&* to many issues already pointed by the community. Wanna have fun? Play something else or do survivor role.

• AnneBonny

i don't think the devs don't care, i think they're being given unreasonable deadlines because of a poorly designed framework for content updates and have little to no time to test anything.

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568

I'm bad with nurse but I don't really want to learn her. Her fatigues feel annoying.

I would like to learn Deathslinger someday.

• MrPenguin
    MrPenguin Member Posts: 2,425
    edited July 2021

Nurse.

She actually gave me a headache when I played her. Not because she's hard, but the camera slam and wobble movement during fatigue combined with how frequent it is.

I guess its a form of motion sickness or something, which I don't normally have problems with. I'd rather have the top 80% of my screen go black than the current face-in-dirt camera dunk she gets.

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

As someone who hates fps games, I can't for the life of me do well with deathslinger.

• Volcz
    Volcz Member Posts: 1,175

..Nurse. I'm not awful with her but I'm by no means anywhere close to a god tier Nurse player/main who can measure distance really well and not miss ever with blinks.

• truegod_10
    truegod_10 Member Posts: 393

Nurse. Im on PS4 and trying to play her in general is frustrating. Trying to learn her in red ranks is rough, and adds to the already immense frustration I get from trying to learn her power.

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568

He is fun. Overheat made him much less fun compared to old Billy. But if you start now you will probably have some fun. He still can chainsaw across the map, which is satisfying as Huntress longshots. You still can quickly instadown survivors. You just have to manage overheat and sometimes be m1 killer. It's annoying but it's not the end of the world. There is still lot of killers less powerful than Billy.

• Hex_Ignored
    Hex_Ignored Member Posts: 1,855

I really want to get better with the twins but combining the ridiculously quick turning of survivors, bad console performance and aiming with a joystick makes it really unpleasant

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

Pyramid Head... He is just too telegraphed, and I like BBQ which makes me want to cage less, but the whole point of playing him is to use his power. With the lag on console, it is just WAY too hard to preemptively use his projectile.

Nemesis makes the game twice as laggy and needs an extra hit, but I would much rather use him because he doesn't make the ground glow or stop himself from moving once you use your power.

I wish I was good at Bubble Butt... It just wasn't meant to be, I guess. Still going to use him as my Prestige 3 guinea pig as, I hardly need perks for him if I can only M1 with him!

• TheGorgon
    TheGorgon Member Posts: 777

Blight. He’s like a mathematical equation to me. Too complicated to think where to put and how to flick. Too much work.

It used to be Nurse, but I noticed that all I needed to do is charge it up a little bit more than I had been doing.

I play a lot of FPS, so while Spirit isn’t exactly anywhere similar, my tracking abilities crossed over well to DBD.

I wish I were better at Billy, though. I’m just okay with him.

• nursewannabe
    nursewannabe Member Posts: 1,075

Billy pepehands :(

• M4dBoOmr
    M4dBoOmr Member Posts: 598

yes, games are way to fast for sneaky gameplay =( I wish games would somehow last longer, sneaking around marking the target etc

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

Huntress. Desync is so bad that long-range shots and cross-maps are easier to hit than close-range hatchets.

• xXCAM3R0NXx
    xXCAM3R0NXx Member Posts: 387

TRICKSTER

I play him because of how fun he is. However I'm trash with his aim. I barely get a health state with main event. And in general I miss almost all my blades.

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911

Really any killer at all bar trickster and twins they both can go to the bargain bin land of inferior/dull killers to play. Unfortunately at rank 1 on the 15th of july around midday my lobbies don't exist. I literally can't enter a killer game. #########.

Edit Correction after 30 mins I got a game. I have no words.

• Crawler91
    Crawler91 Member Posts: 4

Blight id really likes ti play with him but i can' t he Is 100% map and già Power Is Easy ti counter, If only the devs input the possibile ti to stop the charge It could be perfect