We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Survivor Training in KYF for Xbox. All skill levels welcome.

Options
DarkWo1f997
DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
edited October 2018 in General Discussions
Since this game can be downright infuriating when you’re given very few chances to learn and experiment yet be expected to make large amounts of progress, as a rank 1 killer, and a fairly decent survivor, I’m willing to train survivors on how to win chases, juke, and hide properly. 

You will not be killed, you will not be hooked. You will be downed but it’s catch and release, meaning I’ll allow you to break free, heal, and try again as many times as you like. 

You are free to practice skill checks without interference. Just communicate that you wish to practice skillchecks soleley. You can change practice priority at any time. 

Any mistakes you make during a chase, will be explained and demonstrated to you in full detail in a way that anyone can understand. Don’t be intimidated by the game. Learn it. 

You may run whatever perks you like, and bring whichever offering you please. 

Maps will be left at random selection unless a particular map is requested. 

Feel free to add me, message me at any time and I’ll get you setup. 

Everyone deserves to hit the skill ceiling and enjoy the game. 

Comments

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Sir can I please use this for ps4 I do it with a few rank one players so I would like to set up a training school for other players that are intersted
  • DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
    Options
    Sir can I please use this for ps4 I do it with a few rank one players so I would like to set up a training school for other players that are intersted
    Lol go ahead. We need the playerbase to grow, and the game turns off a lot of newcomers who get frustrated.