We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Should I buy the Resident Evil Chapter?

Options
Vyne456
Vyne456 Member Posts: 848
edited July 2021 in Lore

I got this question… Should I buy the Resident Evil Chapter? I just like Resident Evil and I watched some YouTube videos and the perks in actions looks so interesting. I still don’t have the game on Switch and willing if you guys actually think of this. Should I buy it with the Silent Hill Edition? (Sorry if it’s on the Lore Section).

Best Answer

• Sup3rCatTree
    Sup3rCatTree Member Posts: 588
    edited July 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

No, buy it later when you have a lot of teachables

Answers

• Vyne456
    Options

I do on the Xbox but I think your right though for the Switch, I need the teachables. thanks for your help 😊

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,391
    Options

Judging for the survivor's perks for me it's worth it, Didn't like playing as Nemesis but o always lose when im against him so idk.

• HipnoE
    HipnoE Member Posts: 68
    Options

Nemisis is a ton of fun even though hes B-C tier, the problem is on console hes unplayable

• Vyne456
    Options

Ok

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,450
    edited July 2021
    Options

I bought it on Xbox and sure it's a lot of problems playing against PC-players who does not have the same issues, but hey thats the game. I like some of the new survivor perks. Bite the bullet, Blast mine and Resurgence are all both good and fun.

Nemesis I think he's a bit meh. I rather play other killers but it's one more killer to choose from so..ok.