The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Do you use custom icons?

Pepsidot
Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,662

Basically, I really want to use the old perk rarities and perhaps even old perk art (like old Sabouteur), but don't have the confidence to do so. And perhaps some nice character portraits.

I'm interested to see how many people use them and if so, for how long. This would help give me confidence and (hopefully) use them. And perhaps, some character perk/portrait suggestions?

Do you use custom icons? 29 votes

I've used custom icons for over 3 years.
0%
I've used custom icons for over 2 years.
3%
Booba 1 vote
I've used custom icons for over a year.
10%
RattiusGuest1567432_Aleksi 3 votes
I've used custom icons for less than a year.
6%
GeneralVxtr4me 2 votes
I do not use custom icons.
79%
AdelooVolantConch1719TapeKnotSacrilegeGGTheRockstarKnight[Deleted User]MazoobiTaigaCornpopers_EvanRoboMojojadssMooksPlantCollector[Deleted User]TatariuNullclinesBwstedsyain[Deleted User]Manhunt 23 votes

Comments

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,707

Not using them because too risky to lose my account for that.

i know it’s not like BHVR would ban for it and it doesn’t seem like anything gets done by EAC.. but still not worth it for me :/

(though I have seen people use the character icons for the in-game hud from the adept achievements instead of the profile picture and i would like to use those…)

• RoboMojo
    RoboMojo Member Posts: 1,326

I don't really mind the current icons so I just keep them as is.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,373
    I've used custom icons for less than a year.

I started using Custom Icons not that long ago, when dealing with the current state of the game became borderline impossible. So far I haven't had any problems or EAC errors and hopefully it stays that way.

Here is a random screenshot that I happen to have. It is obvious that I've chosen the Nostalgia pack, since no player in the community is as old fashioned as I am.

If you truly want to, I would say go for it!

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448

No i don't use them, too scared to get ban by EAC, especially since i already get tons of EAC errors for just updating the game, it feels like i have a target on my back and i don't want it to stick.

But if one day it's really safe to do then why not ? I had my eyes on some amazing killer portraits that VictorMaru (on Twitter) did.

https://twitter.com/ViktorMaru/status/1412972874357518336

• Gay Myers (Luzi)
    Gay Myers (Luzi) Member Posts: 4,427

I'm closing this, as it's something we don't actively condone and it's a use at your own risk - if you get banned, there is nothing we can do for you.

This discussion has been closed.