5 Killer Skins but only 2 Survivor Skins (Hallowed Blight)

What are peoples thoughts on it? I play killer and survivor 50/50 so I am not too bothered, but I imagine that survivor mains must feel a little upset

Comments

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    I dont play the locker king or the ninja I'm just here for the badass trapper and my main huntress skins
  • Oblitiry
    Oblitiry Member Posts: 487
    I'm buying dwights new hair. The whole huntress outfit and maybe 2 other weapons ^_^
  • Oblitiry
    Oblitiry Member Posts: 487
    edited October 2018
    Double trouble. 
    Post edited by Oblitiry on
  • Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

I think it's just due to time, they only have so many on the team, the killers outfits look way more complicated and more intricate than the survivors so they went ham making killer outfits while only giving us a couple of survivor outfits.

I also see as anything around Halloween being a "killers" event anyway, it's celebrating terror and fear - which is why I'm fine with it.

(also every survivor bar the newest ones have 3458973498759834598347598734598734 outfits)

• Just_Meh
    Just_Meh Member Posts: 96
    This game is now a game for killers! Buh bye survivors we killers are finally getting some love. Don't cry play killer. 
  • TigerKirby215
    TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 604

McCote said that since Halloween is a "horror" event it makes more sense that the killers have more items?
    Eh. Feels like a cop out to me.

I'm a little disappointed at the overall distribution (I'd love a 50/50 split but honestly even just one more Survivor cosmetic would be great) but I do think all the skins are very high quality. And at the end of the game they are just cosmetic and I'd rather have a whole slew of choices than just get one item for a killer I don't play and one item for a Survivor I don't play like during the last events.

• TheDarkLycan
    TheDarkLycan Member Posts: 435
    Let's be honest, survivors didn't need any of these cosmetics anyways. They would stand out even more if they did
  • DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
    ThIs UpDaTe Is KiLlEr SiDeD. UnInStAlL.
  • TheDarkLycan
    TheDarkLycan Member Posts: 435
    Dark shut up🤣🤣🤣 you know you love it
  • DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
    edited October 2018
    Dark shut up🤣🤣🤣 you know you love it