Any good perks for taking aggro?

Options
Oreo7
Oreo7 Member Posts: 56

Even though I've been playing for a couple years now, I'm still not good at taking aggro for teammates. I just recently started playing with someone new, and earlier this week we were playing and I felt kinda bad because he got tunneled for a couple games and I didn't really know what to do since it was just us and a couple randoms. I tried a lot, but it just seemed like nothing could deter them from chasing him (and I never had a flashlight bc I suck at using them). So while I try to learn different strategies to distract the killer, are there any perks that could help? I'm terrible at anything confrontational in this game, I usually end up being the gen jockey.

Comments

• ZinoRyf
    ZinoRyf Member Posts: 12
    Options

Its not a perk but something that helps for me is having a flashlight, whenever your friend is getting tunneled, make sure he or she drops a pallet (doesnt need to stun the killer), make sure you are around aswell. Whenever the killer is kicking the pallet, you pop up and blind them as they kick it, your friend should be gone and whenever the killer is recovering from his blind, you will be the one he will be chasing.

• Starr43
    Starr43 Member Posts: 872
    Options

Even though it’s only once every 30 seconds for 3 seconds, I’ve noticed a lot of killers still hate seeing Object of Obsession.

Perks like Babysitter won’t do much if the killer can literally see the person that was unhooked with their own eyes.

You can try a Breakout sabotage build but it’s much tougher if you’re solo

You could try q&q with head on and hope they get downed at a locker but you’re going on pure luck or the rare chance that person sees what’s up and actually helps you set up the head on play.

LCtrl if you’re desperate I guess lol or get downed intentionally so you’ll maybe get picked up which would give them time to get away.

• yui_best_girl_at_me
    yui_best_girl_at_me Member Posts: 80
    Options

just keep fast vaulting a pallet they will give in soon enough