Did nemesis end up faithfully underwhelming?

2»

Comments

• FrndlyChnswSalzmn
    FrndlyChnswSalzmn Member Posts: 705

I love nemesis. He's my main now, I barely play any other Killer and i win with him extremely easily. I dunno what else there is to ask for.

• Eye66
    Eye66 Member Posts: 822

I don't like Resident Evil, the games or movies; and was very against this DLC as I felt it was a wasted license. However everything about Nemesis won me over and changed my mind. Good perks, satisfying power (even though direct tentacle hits don't register 40% of the time), great character design (though at first was too close to Raam from Gears imo) and rad chase music. I did read up on him and even want to give the franchise another chance too. Yeah he did have to be watered down in power level from his lore but so did Freddy and as long as they're a reliably strong killer I'm happy and think he makes a great gateway into RE even if he doesn't have the rocket launcher and stuff. Again this is from someone who was as against his inclusion as possible in the beginning and I'm happy that I couldn't have been more wrong about him.

• Eye66
    Eye66 Member Posts: 822

I do agree the zombies are mostly unhelpful, though they got several downs for me yesterday. Maybe if there were 4-6 of them instead it'd be more authentic to RE?