Looking for lonely Leons to play with...

Options
Anniehere
Anniehere Member Posts: 1,257

I've been looking for Leon for weeks. sadly these days i don't see them around anymore..

Sometimes i play with a friend or two and i would love to have more to help them and to have fun together.

I'm altruistic survivor, purple rank and playing on PC.

I love to play for the fun, i love kind people who are nice to both killers and survivors.

Any rank is okay =)

You can find me on steam and chat with me there whenever you like: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198866271110/

If you're curious about my characters,

My mains: Cheryl, Claire, Yui.

Sometimes: Leon, Kate, Meg.

Comments

• LeonSupremacy
    LeonSupremacy Member Posts: 4
    Options

I would glady take that position! :D I mainly play on the newer gen consoles but I could move over to PC and play with you if you'd like. Just a few things about me: I am a 17 yr old male who absolutely SIMPS for leon lol, uh i'm boring but some think otherwise for some reason, and I am kinda shy but once I get to know you, hopefully I'd be the best type of company you'd want to have around. :)

DBD wise: I didn't really play in a while (I think before trickster came out) but I've been playing recently, having fun, trying to get back to rank 1

Anyways, I added you on steam as well, but if for some reason you don't like me or want to play after reading this, that's understandable!

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,257
    Options

No worries, i added you. thank you i really appreciate it. I'm in my 20s, i hope it's okay with you.

i have no problem when someone having some difficulty in the game, i can help you in a normal game and even practice with you if you feel like it =)

• TacitusKilgore
    TacitusKilgore Member Posts: 1,380
    edited July 2021
    Options

Im always looking for new survivors to play the game with. Red rank Yui main, but i've also p3'd leon and enjoy going for flashbang plays lul. i honestly just play to make sure my teamates get out, i like finding random SWF's like this who just wanna have fun and don't mind if i make a mistake or two. I Shot a friend RQ your way, feel free to invite me anytime im online, if im playing DBD i ain't got nothing better to do

• Liphius
    Liphius Member Posts: 7
    Options

Hiya!

Where do I sign up to join the group of Leons? :o

I've recently maxed him out in levels, though not prestiged, so would be nice to play him with a friendly bunch! I've only started playing the game a few months ago, so I'm probably gonna make a few silly mistakes as a survivor here and there because I don't play it as much compared to killers. I mostly play for fun as well, and don't like toxicity at all from both sides.

I try to play altruistic as much as I can, and stick to gens whenever there's nobody to save. I'm currently Rank 8 (i think!) or Rank 9 since the reset. I try to play various survivors, or what I have levelled really, but my mains currently are Cheryl (Lisa's skin!), Nancy, Jill, and have played a lot of Kate & Jane in the past. Though I try to switch it up and try everyone, especially Leon of course!

I'm also on PC, and have sent forward a friend request on steam your way. Feel free to invite me whenever you see me playing, or msg me whenever you wanna play.