We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Movie about Legion

Options
Stalker420
Stalker420 Member Posts: 10
edited July 2021 in Lore

Hey, so Legion is my favourite killer so far and his lore is amazingly interesting so i was wondering if there was some movie about him or atleast something similiar. If u know any interesting movies that are similiar to his friends and him lore u can tell me !

Comments

• tealman
    tealman Member Posts: 20
    Options

Clockwork Orange is the first movie that comes to mind. Devil Times Five although the kids in that are younger.

• SacrilegeGG
    SacrilegeGG Member Posts: 85
    Options

There's definitely no movies about any DBD original characters (yet), but I would offer Funny Games (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0808279/) as a kinda similar vibe to them. Messed-up teens.

• Stalker420
    Stalker420 Member Posts: 10
    Options

Definetely gonna watch them thanks for suggestions :)