Should PC be removed from crossplay? Rant.

Options
MikeyBoi
MikeyBoi Member Posts: 537

Console player here and on the Series X, but I think PC should be optioned out of crossplay. I can’t turn crossplay off because if I do I’m only finding people with a newer gen series console which leads to 45min queue times 🙃.. Biased opinion but PC to me is just an edge over console too much for a game like this especially M&K killers..PC can use a reshade program to make the game look prettier but more brighter and colourful too, PC can use 1080x1080p for stretched resolution to see over and around unsafe loops such as rock fillers on Macmillans for example from a survivor/killer pov and can uncap frame rate beyond 60fps. People are buying accounts with every Survivor and killer P3 with all perks unlocked and not getting banned fast enough nor iP banned quickly either. With all that said I really do believe there is a lot of people that do this more then what people think. I truly believe that cross play on should only be PlayStation and Xbox.. idk about Nintendo switch...that’s it. No PC. There’s no shot that the player base between Xbox and PlayStation combined isn’t equivalent or far off from the entire PC community to not make this happen..

Is this a big deal? Maybe and I’m sure most of you would think I’m crazy or completely disagree with me on this but I just want my opinion to be heard and or maybe even explained better.

Comments