Choosing your own map

Options
cobalt22
cobalt22 Member Posts: 133

How OP will survivors and killers will be if they can choose their own map?

Comments

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 5,760
    Options

Eh? Not any more OP than they currently are, if I'm understanding this correctly. Map offerings are a thing.

• GreyBigfoot
    GreyBigfoot Member Posts: 953
    Options

Imagine survivors using map offerings every single game. I'll pass, thanks.

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,276
    Options

But variants of maps do matter somewhat, there is much of a difference between badham varients (both map size and layout) or between rotten fields and fractured cowshed

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    Options

Killers would just pick coal tower, dead dawg or indoor if they are stealth

Survivors would just pick cowshed/ haddonfield or Thompson house

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

The potential is there actually.

Now you can for example with certainty decide to bring Balanced Landing or not.

• Kalinikta
    Kalinikta Member Posts: 709
    Options

Map offerings are already a nuisance, no need to have that on steroids. Survivors have 4/5 chance to get their specific map... no thank you.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Haddonfield and Ormond 24/7? No

• Morpheus_7_
    Morpheus_7_ Member Posts: 348
    Options

casual play works !!!! don't touch it!

By Survivor

• cobalt22
    cobalt22 Member Posts: 133
    Options

Just imagine a venue for your liking but map offering is a thing. All the meta perks all the time! xD

• ChantyBoi
    ChantyBoi Member Posts: 179
    Options

The problem is that it would massively favor survivors. As it stands there's not really any killer sided maps except like maybe midwich with a blight or something. On the flipside there are quite a few survivor sided maps, The Game, Haddonfield, Cowshed, list goes on. Honestly if I only ever played on Coal Tower/Dead Dawg/Wreckers Yard I would be so happy. The small sized outdoor maps are infinitely more fun than anything else

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195
    Options

as killer, the only 2 maps that would exist to me would be The Game and Midwich.

• PalletsAndHooks
    PalletsAndHooks Member Posts: 989
    Options

I despise the multiple variants and demand one centralized badham location for match made play. Or the devs can put out variants of haddonfield, either way need some balance in map rotos