Why is everyone so cheap on the offerings?

I only have nea and claudette leveled up the rest are lvl 1. So i started spending points on lvl 1 survivors to get offerings easier and was burning one every game, unless I'm nearly full. While I cannot say the same for the rest for my teammates and killers(who should have enough bp after each game to level up their lvl 50 bloodweb assuming they have bbq). Stop being so greedy and burn an offering we will all get our cosmetics and bp faster. You get 1000 bp for every canker as a survivor. Burning 1 offering will grant you 3000 bp minimum even if you don't harvest any. I started playing dbd during bbq event and didn't know how those offerings work. Don't end up like me with 40 bbq offerings sitting in your inventory when the event is over.

Comments

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213

Sometimes I'm using a Character who I haven't gotten one on since I spent my BP on someone else.

I burn them whenever I have them though.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

I got 4 games with 5 Offerings yesterday.
    I played 15-20 games.
    That's really not bad, especially since it's low ranked, i'm not ranking due to how i farm my vials.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    edited October 2018

When i enter a match with 2/3 filled vials, i don´t burn a offering. Since i can only fill that vial.
    That´s the reason people are so cheap on offerings.
    Everyone requires 2 matches to fill them. Even if there would be enough to fill a complete vial.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

I unlocked 32 offerings on my Dwight and have been burning them every round regardless. I'm a points #########.

• benzos
    benzos Member Posts: 178

if all your survivors are 50 then those offerings don't come cheap, especially if you get bad RNG on the bloodwebs.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    During the howling grounds event I must have played say 60 matches at least and I only got the event offering from other players about once every 4 or 5 games on average.(Xbox) I don't get it. It should auto equip these offerings if you haven't assigned anything in its slot during events. I remember being so annoyed game after game when others don't use the offerings.
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Also, i kinda gotta burn them everytime, it shows others that i'm doing the event seriously.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

@GodDamn_Angela said:
    Sometimes I'm using a Character who I haven't gotten one on since I spent my BP on someone else.

I burn them whenever I have them though.

This.

• DarkFox85
    DarkFox85 Member Posts: 74

I’ve had instances where the other four players put the HB offering in and I didn’t. It makes me feel very guilty.

But some of us don’t have a crazy reserve of BP. I have a character at level 50 and want to prestige them. But not before using the stuff I’ve got in the bloodweb prior (or I’ll just lose it all and be down to 1 perk slot).

So I’m grinding to get more BP to level up other characters. Sorry about that. Give me a day or two and I’ll stick in HB offerings as much as I can. I’m already half way. I really don’t think anyone’s deliberately holding event offerings back. Why would anyone do that?

• Vecors
    Vecors Member Posts: 67
    edited October 2018

Dont know, every time such sort of event starts i prestige some random char and play it; on my vivor ive done like 2 prestige circles and every time i end them with 40+ offerings left while burning one every trial.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    edited October 2018

Way better today, 2-3 offerings every game. And the BP! O_O... pretty much double bloodpoints for 2 weeks

• Just_Meh
    Just_Meh Member Posts: 96

Way better today, 2-3 offerings every game. And the BP! O_O... pretty much double bloodpoints for 2 weeks

Not if you're a survivor. Fill your 30 vials and no more double BP. 
  • MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@HellDescent said:
    I only have nea and claudette leveled up the rest are lvl 1. So i started spending points on lvl 1 survivors to get offerings easier and was burning one every game, unless I'm nearly full. While I cannot say the same for the rest for my teammates and killers(who should have enough bp after each game to level up their lvl 50 bloodweb assuming they have bbq). Stop being so greedy and burn an offering we will all get our cosmetics and bp faster. You get 1000 bp for every canker as a survivor. Burning 1 offering will grant you 3000 bp minimum even if you don't harvest any. I started playing dbd during bbq event and didn't know how those offerings work. Don't end up like me with 40 bbq offerings sitting in your inventory when the event is over.

Correction you get 4k for completely harvesting a plant and 1k if you never even participated in the harvest (so long as you burnt a offering)
    Its difficult for me to get many offerings because all my survivors (aside form Adam) are level 50 and the blood-webs cost a ton of Blood-points to burn through.

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    I've been having the same issue, only time I see an offering is when I place it or it's a survive with friend group and the entire team posts. Unfortunately the swf groups tend to play a little scummy so I switch to Freddy and focus one at a time