Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

New killer called “ the howler “

sjanes
sjanes Member Posts: 1

Basically we get a werewolf can be kinda buff kinda not has scratches all over him. When you go to the shop you can choose him in different furr colors. His power could be something where he can sniff survivors out but only to a certain extent to make it fair for survivors. His perks could be 1. Disabling a couple lockers to hide into. 2. For the obsession if wants more blood points has to hook them last and only when all the gens are completed and the gates are ready to be open. 3. Can be somewhat close to where the survivors are at the start of the Match. 4 can get a 1 hit down at the beginning of the match but only once at the start of the game after that it’s disabled. For the map there could be a cave an indoor map pretty wide open with a bunch of obstacles for the survivors to hide. For the survivor could be a wolf girl it’s a girl that has wolf ears she would have brown hair a good sense of style. Perks could be 1. For any killer that brings barbecue and chili cannot see her aura for up too 3 hooks. 2. Borrowed time but for getting out of lockers if the killer happens to find you not like head on but you have a chance to hit a skill check and can stun the killer with a kick for 5 seconds basically have a chance to escape if they find you in a locker. 3. If you help a survivor off the hook you and the other teammates scratch marks disappear for 4 seconds ( avoid tunneling ) 4. Simple perk if you happen to be in a match with a stalker killer it’s harder for the killer to stalk you takes longer to charge. I feel like this would be a good killer I wanna get everyone’s opinion. I think it would be a very cool killer.

Comments