The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I want by 7000 Blood Points Back

I own the shape. while leveling up cannibal to unlock bbq and chili teachable i was forced to buy the black splinter despite the fact i already have the shape. im serious wheres my blood points i worked for those!

Comments

• McCree
    McCree Member Posts: 294
    edited October 2018

How exactly are u forced to buy something in the bloodweb? You always have at least another choice and I really doubt u had both of those options be a splinter.

• friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

@McCree said:
    How exactly are u forced to buy something in the bloodweb? You always have at least another choice and I really doubt u had both of those options be a splinter.

ok so in order for me to purchase the teachable perk without the entity consuming it i had to first purchase the black splinter because the other way around was too long and the entity would of eaten the perk

• Oblitiry
    Oblitiry Member Posts: 487
    @McCree said:

Probably played himself lol
  • friendlykillermain

@Oblitiry said:
    @McCree said:

huh?
    i dont understand what you said

• friendlykillermain

@Oblitiry said:
    @McCree said:

huh?

• friendlykillermain

@friendlykillermain said:

@Oblitiry said:
    @McCree said:

huh?

I just want compensation for my hard earned in game currency

• friendlykillermain
    edited October 2018

devs if you can read this im waiting player tag is SWEIKSNER

• UgyBoogie
    UgyBoogie Member Posts: 27

weak bait

• DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

I own the shape. while leveling up cannibal to unlock bbq and chili teachable i was forced to buy the black splinter despite the fact i already have the shape. im serious wheres my blood points i worked for those!

7k lul

• friendlykillermain

@UgyBoogie said:
    weak bait

Im dead ######### serious

D E A D

### I N G

S E R I O U S
    I
    W A N T
    M Y
    G O D
    D A M N E D
    B L O O D
    P O I N T S
    A L L
    7 0 0 0
    O F
    T H E M

• friendlykillermain

@DeadByFlashlight said:

7k lul

7000 is a lot and i want stop until i get my compensation

• Oblitiry
    Oblitiry Member Posts: 487
    Sounds like you just want your topic closed o.o
  • friendlykillermain

@Oblitiry said:
    Sounds like you just want your topic closed o.o

nah i just really want compensation i was unrightfully robbed of those 7000 points so i wont rest until i obtain them YOU HEAR THAT DEVS I WONT REST UNTIL I GET COMPENSATION!!!

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985
    It's literally half a game dude. You can demand compensation when you lose thousands of hours of progress, complaining about 7k BP is just dumb.
  • DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

@DeadByFlashlight said:

7k lul

Some weeks ago I dropped 1 euro and it rolled into the canalization.
    I want compensation for that =(

• friendlykillermain

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:

7k lul

im sorry for your less i am a firm believer that no matter what is lost it had extreme value

• UgyBoogie
    UgyBoogie Member Posts: 27

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:

7k lul

You should sue your city

• friendlykillermain

@UgyBoogie said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:

7k lul

You should sue your city

yeah fight against the injustice

• friendlykillermain

@Cetren said:
    It's literally half a game dude. You can demand compensation when you lose thousands of hours of progress, complaining about 7k BP is just dumb.

no its not think of it this way a rich man loses 1000 dollars and hes like no big deal
    a poor man loses that and damn they are screwed
    because this event has been kicking my ass i need everything i can get and if its really not that big of a deal the devs should have no problem compensating me.

• Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134
    I totally get. I can't count how many times I have been one spot away from the perk I wanted or to the next level and I had just run out of bloodshards. 

The 7k would get you there before having to play through another game. It's frustrating.

If it makes you feel any better, I had to buy the Freddy one. Waste of bloodpoints.
  • friendlykillermain

@Attackfrog said:
    I totally get. I can't count how many times I have been one spot away from the perk I wanted or to the next level and I had just run out of bloodshards. 

The 7k would get you there before having to play through another game. It's frustrating.

If it makes you feel any better, I had to buy the Freddy one. Waste of bloodpoints.

at least someone understands blood points are annoyingly sparse when you need them

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,850

Every now and then everyone gets boned on the bloodweb. I've had several times where the last thing on the bloodweb was the very rare fog increase offering. As a killer, I am NEVER going to use that. But typically, the reason I was stuck with that is because of choices I made to get things I wanted. If I actually added up all the things I didn't really want and will never actually use on the bloodweb, it would be upwards of 10,000,000 bloodpoints. But that is the price of leveling up. Obviously, you are never getting those 7k back anymore than I'm getting my 10 million back.

• friendlykillermain

@Dreamnomad said:
    Every now and then everyone gets boned on the bloodweb. I've had several times where the last thing on the bloodweb was the very rare fog increase offering. As a killer, I am NEVER going to use that. But typically, the reason I was stuck with that is because of choices I made to get things I wanted. If I actually added up all the things I didn't really want and will never actually use on the bloodweb, it would be upwards of 10,000,000 bloodpoints. But that is the price of leveling up. Obviously, you are never getting those 7k back anymore than I'm getting my 10 million back.

we will if we dont stop

• rafiksom
    rafiksom Member Posts: 50

with good build u can get 60k points from single match and u want refund of 7k. Pathetic

• azazer
    azazer Member Posts: 446
    They are already talking about BP recycling. You tuck that splinter in you inventory and hold onto it. I'm sure you can cash it in in the future. In the meantime go play the event and earn those bonus points that will make up for your 7k 3 fold in one game
  • TigerKirby215
    TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 604

7000 really isn't a lot, but I do agree that this bug should've been fixed ages ago.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

The devs have been aware of this for a long time, yet they decide to leave it alone. I have all the killers and I'm still getting splinters. I hate it when the last available node in bloodweb is a splinter or you have to go through it to get something you want

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    edited October 2018

That's really petty.
    I mean yeah, they shouldn't spawn.
    But still petty.

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142
    edited October 2018

Because the whole concept behind the RNG bloodweb is to create a constant BP sink to force people to keep playing for more BP. It's a ######### gimmick in a game where progression into Perks and Offerings is so vital to game play, but it's the pseudo-Asian grind knockoff they chose to employ.

Honestly, I would use DBD progression as an example to aspiring game designers on how not to do a system. And I might just do that the next time I teach a workshop. Especially since it is so new player unfriendly.

• Kaelum
    Kaelum Member Posts: 994

ok so in order for me to purchase the teachable perk without the entity consuming it i had to first purchase the black splinter because the other way around was too long and the entity would of eaten the perk

You do know that the teachable perks will continue to show on every bloodweb until you purchase them, correct? Just skip it and buy it on the next one, which would not have the splinter...lol

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    New player problems. You'll laugh at yourself for making this thread, when get into the real grind of this game. 
  • TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320

Just wait until you play survivor and the killer DCs on you right at the beginning....

• friendlykillermain

im still waiting bhvr

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823

im still waiting bhvr

If you had invested the time this thread took you on playing dbd you would have those 7K bps back already (plus some more).
  • friendlykillermain

@Vietfox said:
    friendlykillermain said:

im still waiting bhvr

If you had invested the time this thread took you on playing dbd you would have those 7K bps back already (plus some more).

i know and i do but i still want my 7000 for sentimental reasons the game i earned them in was one of my best

• BigBadPiggy
    BigBadPiggy Member Posts: 678

7,000 bloodpoints is pocket change in DBD. You can only buy at the most 2 items in the bloodweb and it is easily re obtainable by playing 1 game as either killer or survivor barely having to do anything. Stop crying about such a pitiful amount of bloodpoints. Now if it was 300,000 I would understand, but only 7,000? Really bruh?

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Dude just run survivor pudding or use the shard and make up the 7k demanding a refund on such a small amount is ridiculous 
  • friendlykillermain

@BigBadPiggy said:
    7,000 bloodpoints is pocket change in DBD. You can only buy at the most 2 items in the bloodweb and it is easily re obtainable by playing 1 game as either killer or survivor barely having to do anything. Stop crying about such a pitiful amount of bloodpoints. Now if it was 300,000 I would understand, but only 7,000? Really bruh?

its for sentimental reasons

• Redcum
    Redcum Member Posts: 261

Same happened to me dude , I dropped 10 cents in the street and I want them back. Can someone please give them back?

• friendlykillermain

@Redcum said:
    Same happened to me dude , I dropped 10 cents in the street and I want them back. Can someone please give them back?

write a letter to your government demanding compensation tell them you dropped it because you cut your finger on a peice of paper they provided and they are liable for the charges

• BigBadPiggy

@BigBadPiggy said:

This is like complaining about losing an apple when you own an apple farm. Sorry but I wouldn't be sentimental if you dropped a quarter down the sink.

• friendlykillermain

@BigBadPiggy said:

@BigBadPiggy said:

This is like complaining about losing an apple when you own an apple farm. Sorry but I wouldn't be sentimental if you dropped a quarter down the sink.

but what if it was a quarter my granda gave to me right before he was killed by a train

• BigBadPiggy
    edited November 2018

@BigBadPiggy said:

@BigBadPiggy said:

but what if it was a quarter my granda gave to me right before he was killed by a train

A quarter is a quarter. Just tell a 5 year old that a penny is worth more than a quarter and make a trade.

• friendlykillermain

@BigBadPiggy said:

@BigBadPiggy said:

@BigBadPiggy said:

A quarter is a quarter. Just tell a 5 year old that a penny is worth more than a quarter and make a trade.

theyd have to be pretty thick

• apropos
    apropos Member Posts: 245

But liek, the bonus you get from that fine ass perk you got from leatherface will more than make up for that spent. I'd just pretend I spent 12k to buy the teachable perk :P

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771

@BigBadPiggy said:

@BigBadPiggy said:

@BigBadPiggy said:

theyd have to be pretty thick

I think you are missing your Freddy avatar.
  • Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506

What I find stupid is even though I own all killers, I keep getting splinters for freddy, michael, and leatherface. Leatherface is the first killer I bought. So much for splinters being for "killers you dont own" eh? Pretty good job.
  • GT_Legend2
    GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845
    I’ve been getting the splinter offering for like months, even after I’ve purchased and played as LF
  • friendlykillermain

im still waiting bhvr

• friendlykillermain

i will never give up