Who is better? Pig or ghostface

Options
Dr_Gaster
Dr_Gaster Member Posts: 243

Who is better? Pig or ghostface 36 votes

The pig
25%
[Deleted User]RullisiGeneralVHannonAwkward_FiendIdontknowtbhHex_IgnoredGamerEzraAnni3P4anny 9 votes
Ghostface
75%
GibberishSeiko300TapeKnotFog_Kingmusstang62PennosukeAhoyWolfCritical_FishGlamourousLeviathanIsJustMeNullclinesMadLordJackxtr4meFobboCheeseAntonNoOneKnowsNovaGannTMViktor1853TheArbiterPSP 27 votes

Comments

• TheArbiter
    TheArbiter Member Posts: 2,277
    Options
    Ghostface

Neither are great, but I don't like having to really on RNG.

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,053
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Ghostface

Ghost Face is better than Pig imo, because he doesn't rely on RNG for half of his power to do anything, in terms of stealth he is much better, because he doesn't take eternity to get from point A to point B. Pig does have her Ambush attack, which can be useful on small loops, but Ghost Face has the potential to cut a chase in half by Marking a Survivor and insta downing them. In terms of Add-ons neither are great, but I think Pig wins this one, because she doesn't have to rely on recovery add-ons to even use her power 6 times per match.

EDIT: +1 bonus point for Pig, she doesn't really have to use slowdown Perks, since part of her power is a slowdown itself if the RNG blesses you.

Post edited by AhoyWolf on
  • Fog_King
    Fog_King Member Posts: 688
    Options
    Ghostface

I like Ghostface more and moving without terror radius and not needing to be crouched is great.

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    Options
    Ghostface

This ain't even a competition, it's a flat out murder.

Ghostface wipes the floor with Pig any day of the week.