Does it seem the que line is longer for the killer?

Is anybody else getting a long queue time for the killer? Before Hollow bright came out I always got immediate four survivors. Now it seems like 5 to 10 minutes just to full up the lobby. Anybody else having this issue? I am a level 6 killer.

Comments

• DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

Survivors might be switching to killer now to get their pials.

Remember that the community usually is split into 1:4 roughly, but now both sides have to play survivor and killer equally which causes higher killer qeuue time naturally

• rebelhunter316
    rebelhunter316 Member Posts: 102

Remember that the community usually is split into 1:4 roughly, but now both sides have to play survivor and killer equally which causes higher killer qeuue time naturally

Good point.
  • rebelhunter316

Good point.
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,615

I was surprised by it, but i just got an insta-lobby.
    Been having 2-3 minutes of waiting time an hour ago.

• GrannyonAcid
    GrannyonAcid Member Posts: 476

The long lobbies started for me Tuesday morning or whenever the balance patch went live. I figured it was a bug? From what I've heard is that the dev's break the game every patch and have to fix the lobbies after a new patch.

• rebelhunter316

The long lobbies started for me Tuesday morning or whenever the balance patch went live. I figured it was a bug? From what I've heard is that the dev's break the game every patch and have to fix the lobbies after a new patch.

That sounds like fun. I thought the purpose of a patch was to fix things not break them.  Oh wait that's for every video game ever.