Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Does Michael teleport?

Jarol
Jarol Member Posts: 1,985

As I am a big fan of classic movies like Halloween, Alien, Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street, etc.

I want to know if for real, that Michael teleports, In a scene from Friday the 13th part 8, when Jason chases the girl on the dance floor at the Lazarus, it shows that the girl wants to escape, but Jason cuts her off by teleporting very fast and at the same time disappears for a few seconds until that catches the girl from behind and she saw everywhere. This shows that Jason teleports but what about Michael?

When he stalks Laurie, does he disappear from his window without moving, just like when Loomis shoots him, does he teleport or is he stealthy? Or it is an effect to make the viewer believe that it is always there behind you only that you do not see it.

Comments

• VioletCrimes
    VioletCrimes Member Posts: 878

I don’t think in the first movie he was intended to, since it was more realistic and he was just a silent killer. I think as series went on, he became more supernatural.