Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

"Several gameplay & performance issues fixed"

ShErMaDeRmA
ShErMaDeRmA Member Posts: 338
edited July 2021 in General Discussions

You must've gotten the guy who made the Pro-pain pun to make that joke too. I mean, I expected it. Bhvr didn't fix a major game breaking issue, shocker. Hell, sometimes it's even worse than before! About 2/3s or so of the player base haven't been able to play for a month or two now and was relying on the mid chapter to fix it, but no, next to nothing was fixed and that time spent "looking into the issue" must have been spent looking through a blindfold. I personally uninstalled due to the Cyberpunk cosplay going on, but I know no one cares about that, but what happens when more and more players can't tolerate it? Less players in the system, more unbalanced queues, less people to push skins onto, not only is it a kick in the teeth for players, but long term Bhvr is shooting more than just their foot. They have royally screwed the pooch, and when they say they are going to repair the situation, they give the pooch a bow and screw a different pooch out of sight.

Comments