We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

The Legion Julie's main outfit

Options
Chevin
Chevin Member Posts: 9

Hello,

I'm planning to make life size busts of all the legion members but I'm just wondering what Julie's main outfit/ mask is lore wise? I don't think it's the standard Julie cosmetic because its just a gender swapped Frank and that would be kinda weird if they would wear the same clothing. I honestly think the bush party cosmetics fit the best because we see that outfit in the cutscenes from tome III. but I'm not sure, what do you guys think?

Comments

• Jill_Main
    Jill_Main Member Posts: 138
    Options

I agree with you, the bush party outfit for Julie is definitely the best out of all her cosmetics, since it makes her look so distinct from all of the others member and not just a gender swapped Frank.

• PhantomChimera
    PhantomChimera Member Posts: 664
    Options

Isn't Legion's body a combination of Frank, Julie, Susie & Joey?