Regarding Lisa Garland

annika
annika Member Posts: 20
edited July 2021 in General Discussions

I've been wanting to buy this character now for quite some time but do you guys think she's ever gonna get her own voice? Or perhaps you know if she's gonna get her own voice? I love what they did with Claire Redfield, and I was really hyped for Lisa when she came out, I've seen some people say that she would receive her own voice, and yet it's still the same. I'm a really big fan of Silent Hill, and just Lisa with Cheryl's voice doesn't feel, authentic? Not sure if that's the word to describe it, anyway, I'd personally love it if developers also touched up her model; face since the majority of survivors got reworks or small alterations. Just a thought though.

Thanks in advance if anyone responds.

Post edited by annika on

Best Answer

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,869
    Answer ✓

I believe they had said that they are planning to give them their own voices at some point but I’m not 100% sure when they’ll do it or if they’re going to do it at all.

Answers

• annika
    annika Member Posts: 20

Personally, waiting one year feels a bit much.

• DwarvenTavern
    DwarvenTavern Member Posts: 2,495

Okay, I gotta say it, I read the post as Lisa Garfield like six times while scrolling the forums

• UncleStabby
    UncleStabby Member Posts: 837

Im just glad I can play Cybil now that they fixed her face. Im so happy she doesn't look like Amy Poehler anymore

• kate_best_girl
    kate_best_girl Member Posts: 2,184

IMO Cheryl should get a different voice since I think her voice actually fits Lisa better than it fits Cheryl lol.