Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

DBD DEV possible fixes

Pipping System

• How is the pipping system this chaotic. One game I ran the killer the entire game and double pipped, the next I complete 3 gens (maxed), unhooked 2 individuals (safely), popped 3 totems, had bold at 50 percent, and maxed my healing and manage to ONLY safety pip. What is with this awful system that dictates a nonsensical performance report post-gameplay?

Ghostface GEN glitch

• For those that play Ghostface, do not mark someone (incase they run from a gen) then grab them off of it. I identified the game hits a pause button on your character and you become unable to move while everyone else runs around and completes gens until the person you are grabbing jumps off.

Abandoning

• DBD for the love of god, you need to implement a system that will not derank you when your teammates decide to leave the match. How hard can it be, I mean every mainstream game accomplished this?
  • I understand people have connectivity issues, but utilize a system that conducts patterns/trend analysis and implement a temporary freeze/time-out and depip penalization for players who are continuously disconnecting. We live in a generation with 1GB upload speeds, connection issues aren't that persistent, and if they are get a new provider.

Hitboxes

• These hitboxes are outrageous in some instances. I've had multiple killers swing at me and manage to hit me with their weapon missing me by 3 feet, I understand this is a hard fix, but, "come on man". Even when I play the killer and get a bogus down, I refuse to hook an individual. Especially with windows and pallets. If your feet hit the ground on the other side and you are running, you should not be part of the hitbox, as your body naturally goes forward when running to utilize gravity for propulsion, we are not in the Naruto universe.
  • How do tomahawks magically go through trees they use to drive cars through in Yellowstone National Park while playing against huntress?

Nerfs

• I believe any perk that causes a state of exhaustion should be an objective-based perk. Hence complete a gen, run the killer, through boldness, or dismantle 2 totems similar to a killers special, It's kind of OP.
  • Trickster, all I have to say is what were you thinking?
  • Spam shock, (ok here you go butt-hurt people) spam shocking with the doc would be the equivalent of DBD implementing an extreme conditioning perk where the survivor could sprint for 4 seconds with a 1 second break before breaking out into a sprint again. If you think that is fair than complain all you want.

Camping Killers

• For a killer that camps the hook or is stationary for an extended period of time, implement a system that makes the killer visible to survivors such as you do for a survivor to a killer (if I lost you a crow over the head). If the killer continues to camp a hook make the punishment visible totems across the map to survivors (i.e. two or more crows over the head). If you complain about this, you may be a camping killer.