Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What other games do you guys play?

CANxOFxCORN
CANxOFxCORN Member Posts: 204
edited August 2021 in Off-topic

I always find myself on such a dbd grind, it ends up getting stale for me eventually, I leave and always come back. Typically go right back to my toxic crossout community lol (Just as salty players there, but also fun), if not I can always find comfort in a classic like Fallout: New Vegas patrolling the mojave.

Question being, what other titles do you guys enjoy?

Comments

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,966

Multiplayer wise? not anything really i just play xbox game pass games

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,508

Honestly? A lot.

Way too many examples to name, but I will say that Pokemon is one of my favorite franchises.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,752

Paladins (Fantasy Hero Shooter)

Vanguard Zero (Mobile Gatcha Game)

Minecraft (Sandbox Game- usually modded)

also insert a few nsfw dating sims for... scientific purposes.

• Lx_malice
    Lx_malice Member Posts: 1,417

These days if I'm not on Dbd I'm on overwatch or cod zombies, or if I'm on my phone I'm playing old emulated games like pokemon or resident evil.

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295

XCOM2 or Phoenix Point cause I love strategy games, Vermintide 2, Phasmophobia, Among Us, Warhammer 2, Final Fantasy 14, Bloodborne(if I want a miserable time), horde on Gears of War 5 to chill out.

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,785
    edited August 2021

Any of the F1 games, MFS, Fortnite (Save the World usually), Football Manager, Stardew Valley, Celeste and Descenders.

I have a lot of options when I'm bored of dbd luckily.

Post edited by NoOneKnowsNova on
  • glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,015

Although I typically play DBD as it's my main game at the moment, I sometimes play Mario Kart Wii online. It's pretty sweaty on there but it's really fun (and painful at the same time) and the shortcuts people do on there take a lot of skill to do.

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335

Cribbage, verses my lady, ladder ball and croquet. Beerstick Frisbee and Disc golf.

I only play one electronic game, and this is it.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Skyrim

Overwatch

Apex

SOT

They are the main ones atm

• Mazoobi
    Mazoobi Member Posts: 1,564

Just Overwatch tbh, I've always wanted to play other games preferably online, but after seeing player complaints and reviews, the thought of trying it just left.

If anyone has game recommendations, plz let me know thx!

• Starr43
    Starr43 Member Posts: 873

NHL, The last of us MP (but I’m super rusty), my friend somehow convinced me to get into fortnite even though I vowed to never play it years ago when it first released (it was more fun when people didn’t know how to build lol)..

and yea tons of other games

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,160

"Dead By Daylight" is the only PvP I've ever played, since story-driven games are the ones that mostly interest me. Although recently I do enjoy more relaxed, strategic or design games.

Currently, I'm also playing a mobile game called "Blackout Age", which is a GPS game with some similarities to "This War Of Mine", but in a more sci-fi setting.

Otherwise, games I've played recently are older games such as "The Sims 3", "Rimworld", "Final Fantasy VII" (PSone version), and "We Happy Few".

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

At the moment?

Man of Medan, Hawaii Shakedown and Huntdown.

• Rizzo
    Rizzo Member, Administrator, Mod Posts: 17,681

I recently finished Read Dead Redemption 2, still play a lot of The Binding of Isaac, some Hunt: Showdown and yesterday I got a game called Grime, which is a metroidvania, I still need to try it out, but looks great.

• lordfart
    lordfart Member Posts: 538

As far as multiplayer goes I flit between COD or Overwatch if I'm not on DBD

• charliebrown9061
    charliebrown9061 Member Posts: 73
    edited August 2021

You should try "for honor"

It's a knightfight game and i think it's good stuff for dbd players.

- there are various modes to play (1 vs 1 5vs5 and much more)

-the fighting technique is great because you can not just hit and hope to win (you need timing, combos, blocking or parry and yeah try to get a hit)

-every character has its own fighting technique and it takes some time to learn one (berserk, valkyrie, centurion, gladiator, ninja, orochi etc.)

-the graphics are great and the characters are made with lots of love i guess

-you can lvl up your character by making your own amor and wepon

In my opinion it's pretty much fun and absolutly tryable.

If you decide mind that all the cool people play the vikings fraction 😇

• Tricksters_Wife
    Tricksters_Wife Member Posts: 545
    edited August 2021

Other games I play are:

Overwatch

League of Legends

Smite

Apex Legends

CoD

Mabinogi

Knockout City

Rogue Company

Fortnite

Animal Crossing

Stardew Valley

Beat Saber

Until You Fall

Guitar Hero

I've played tons of others but not enough or as frequently to put on the list — I play a large variety of games now looking at the list as a whole lol

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,309

I tend to always bounce back and forth between DBD, Escape From Tarkov, Team Fortress 2, Paladins and Stellaris.

Recently I've also been finishing Red Dead Redemption 2 and starting to re-play Metal Gear Solid V, as well as the Back 4 Blood beta. Sorta waiting for all my "essential" Rimworld mods to be updated to 1.3 before I get back into that as well 😄

Other Paradox strategy games (like Crusader Kinds 2/3, Europa Universalis 4, Hearts of Iron 4 and Victoria 2) are pretty common games for me to suddenly get an urge to play a campaign or two in as well.