Console players?

Time and time again I get queued up with console players who are absolutely less than ideal to be in a match with. Tunnel visioning, attempting to farm by emoting to killers which just leads to easy kills, and constant skill check fails, watching you die just to save their key and end up dead anyways.

Are the queues that bad when you disable cross play?

Comments

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 4,092

Idk

• steezo_de
    steezo_de Member Posts: 1,203

I'm guessing it depends on rank and time of day. As rank 1 killer, it was less than a minute a few hours ago. It's near instant as rank 2 survivor up until a couple minutes ago- 10:33 PM. Alternatively, it's several minutes with crossplay on.

You'll find some old names on there that you haven't seen in a while.

• MadmegMain
    MadmegMain Member Posts: 105

Im sure its console players and not players in general lol. Players on both sides of the ile suck including pc players who think they are god tier

• SloppyVoldemort
    SloppyVoldemort Member Posts: 452

Like PC players are also that good at the game... the amount of pc players (and I know they are because of their names) that are trash too is not nice.

Just let everyone play the game how they want, don't bash console gamers pretending pc players are gods at this game. Because they're not.

• Rizzo
    Rizzo Member, Administrator, Mod Posts: 17,706

Closing this before it devolves into bashing players from this or that platform.

Players are players, there's good and bad players on every platform, please avoid making this kind of generalizations, thank you.

This discussion has been closed.