If it IS a FNAF collaboration then..

Options
ukenicky
ukenicky Member Posts: 1,352

Who would the survivor be?

Correct me if I'm mistaken but do we ever see the security guard we play as in FNAF? I can't recall lol

Could this be a scenario where we just get a killer and no survivor similar to Ghostface and how would you feel about that? We did just get two survivors with Resident Evil after all.

Comments

• HealsBadMan
    HealsBadMan Member Posts: 1,122
    Options

The leaks suggest the Killer is released in update 5.2.0 and the Survivor in 5.3.0. This means they're likely unrelated, which is part of the evidence suggesting FNAF and Candyman

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203
    Options

I think most of us have heard rumors about the next chapter to release only a Killer. But we can't be sure until we have official news.

I don't know FNaF, I have no idea who could be a Survivor... If the FNaF speculations are true. Till we got enough hints, I'm open to everything now.

As I rarely play Killer, if there is no Survivor, I won't buy. At least, not immediately. I'll wait to see if I like playing Killer more later.

• scenekiller
    scenekiller Member Posts: 890
    Options

so wait, which survivor would be coming in 5.3.0 then? Surely we wouldn't get a Candyman survivor without Candyman himself? Or am I misunderstanding what you're saying?

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985
    Options

In FNAF it does not have an iconic survivor as in Candyman, so it makes sense that this chapter is only about the Killer. The same goes for Bubba, he doesn't have a characteristic survivor like Laurie Strode, Tommy Jarvis or Sidney Prescott. With GF it's just the FunWorld brand, and I hope the next survivor will be another member of Felix's group.

• HealsBadMan
    HealsBadMan Member Posts: 1,122
    Options

No idea, there's no leaks saying anything about what the Survivor could be other than 'original' but take it with a grain of salt, its months away.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,980
    Options

Probably a survivor from the novels, like Charlotte Emily, or Michael Afton.

However a paragraph with just Springtrap is more likely.