Skill based matchmaking garbage

l33t
l33t Member Posts: 13

So the new matchmaking doesn't feel right. Every game is back to killers always tunneling the first person they hooked. It's funny because I was literally thinking last week how every game is nerve wracking because how hard it is but it was fun killers would generally try to spread there hooks around. I play solo survivor at rank 6 was so close to breaking into red ranks. I felt like the people I was getting pard up with where on my lv or generally better. But with this new system every game is garbage killer tunnels the first person hooked survivors are not doing gens back to everyone trying to heal under the hook I feel like iv been playing with total noobs il take every game vs ruin and devour hope to tunneling and face camping. I respect a good killer they make the game fun.

Comments

• Popett
    Popett Member Posts: 5

Agreed

• gendoss
    gendoss Member Posts: 2,270

Well this game has really had a problem of being too easy to get to red ranks. Basically since the beginning red ranks was filled with people who really didn't deserve to be there and it was annoying for the really good people to me matched with newer players.

If MMR solves this issue it will be a good thing.