Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What shows, movies, anime, etc. has everyone been watching?

Ravio_Li
Ravio_Li Member Posts: 126

Honestly, I'm way behind on so many things to watch, but never know what to watch. So what is everyone else watching and would recommend? Really the most recent thing I watched was Invincible (in terms of most recently released), but I occasionally rewatch some anime or movies I like, like Ghost in the Shell and stuff.

So really, just what's everyone watching lately? New or old, and would you recommend it?

Comments

• DarkMagik
    DarkMagik Member Posts: 822

RWBY

• Inspire
    Inspire Member Posts: 123

I've been watching a lot of Fear Street recently. The movies are alright, but I think the lore behind it is pretty interesting though.

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,263

If you are interested in old series i recommend Parks and Recreation or The Office.

Good laughs.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,966

Fullmetal alchemist and x files

• VioletCrimes
    VioletCrimes Member Posts: 878

A friend and I are going to start doing a movie review series just for fun, so we will be plowing through some older horror movies. May as well start with “Hellraiser”.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,160

TV Shows:

• "Ghosts" - British comedy about a young couple (Alison and Mike) who move into a huge house, where Alison starts seeing ghosts who are a complete melting pot of characters, from a disgraced politician, an alleged witch burnt at the stake, a scout master and even a neanderthal. Suffice to say, nothing is ever straight forwards! Currently starting its 3rd season.

• "Chance In A Million" - A bizaar, under-rated British sitcom from the 80s which features the escapades of Tom Chance - a very pleasant but thick individual, who has some strange curse about him that means the most unlikely events cause absolute chaos around him, which he feels is perfectly normal. Happens so much, that he's a regular at the police station, where the guy in charge keeps apologising for him being arrested out of a string of odd coincidences.

• miketheratguy
    miketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719

I just watched "Willy's Wonderland" a couple of days ago. It's basically a straight-up FNAF ripoff - as much as is legally permissble - starring Nicolas Cage as a silent drifter who is locked in a cursed pizzeria and proceeds to mercilessly pummel the ever-long ######### out of the evil animatronics.

With a great musical score, a likeable cast that totally commits to the presence, solid direction, a brisk pace, and end results that deliver exactly what's advertised on the tin, I got a kick out of watching it. Lots of fun. If the concept doesn't interest you, you won't like it. If you want to purge the last month of built-up frustration with all the FNAF talk by watching a silly but well-made horror-comedy in which Nic Cage gores a bunch of killer kids' robots, this is the movie for you.

• miketheratguy
    miketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719

It is! Without giving anything away (there's not much more to it really, but it's a fun little story to watch unfold) Nic Cage is basically just trying to clean the place like he's agreed to do, these things come to life, and rather than questioning things in any way whatsoever he just proceeds to show how unimpressed he is by beating them to "death". XD

• TacitusKilgore
    TacitusKilgore Member Posts: 1,380
    edited August 2021

Been reading house of leaves. Kind of an insane book honestly, feels like my brain is gonna implode every time i read it. Recommend it for any avid readers in this forum. Or if you're just a fan of psychological horror.

• kira31219
    kira31219 Member Posts: 35

I like Inuyasha and have been rewatching it while playing DBD just for something to watch while I wait for matches. Especially if I am in the PTB killer lobbies which take forever!

Most recently watched Goblin Slayer, and rewatching American Horror Story and the new American Horror Stories series also.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

Cobra Kai is my favorite TV show. I’ve watched that show so many times from start to finish.

• WretchedElk
    WretchedElk Member Posts: 311
    edited August 2021

This makes me feel incredibly old. I watched both of those live.

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,263

What about 'Friends'?

I watched some of the episodes and i feel worse 😅

• AnneBonny
    AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252

not watching them atm but I've had megazone 23, blame!, evangelion and ghost in the shell on my watchlist for a while now.

• WretchedElk
    WretchedElk Member Posts: 311

Yep, unfortunately I watched some of that live too. I don’t think from when it started though.

• Lochnload_exe
    Lochnload_exe Member Posts: 1,360

I've been rewatching the hellraiser series again, honestly one of the scarier series out of older horror franchises.

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985

Gotham was my favorite series in my teens. Although I don't currently see anything except What if from Marvel.