Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Netflix will be the biggest company to fail at video games.

stikyard
stikyard Member Posts: 526
edited August 2021 in Off-topic

Even if they manage to pair with Sony. Gamers don't want exclusive services that offer only certain games on certain platforms. We want one device that runs everything. This is why PC is superior. I'm also not interested in a streaming gaming service.

Netflix is losing customers at a break neck pace. Hollywood, movie creators and, actors have gone completely "woke" and disinfranchised half the country to a point, I can't even stand to look at the garbage they create anymore.

Very few exceptions come out of Hollywoood and mostly, they just ruin IP's that were once great. I remember when movies and games were fun and offered us an escape from our tedious lives.

"Before the dark times, before the Empire."

Comments

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016

idk they have the ip im gonna assume there gonna ask other companies to make said game, even netflixes "originals" arent netflix orginal there just shows that are released in diffrent areas that cant be accesed anywhere else

• Rogue11
    Rogue11 Member Posts: 1,410

Did Netflix announce something regarding game development?

• stikyard
    stikyard Member Posts: 526

They did announce a colabortation with Sony Playstation and I would assume try to bring a streaming game service into Netflix. This is likely why they pulled the Stranger Things IP.

I won't support them, cut my subscription over a year ago and never looked back.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,966

Netflix's selection is an embarrassment now just get amazon prime hulu or HBO max lol

• Another_LegionMain
    Another_LegionMain Member Posts: 399

They might get the next Minecraft Story Mode, it's already in the UK Server.