Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I could see some of Fear Street Killers coming to DBD.

Mushwin
Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

Not sure how popular it is, as I haven't looked but it is a three films based off R.L.Stine, it is on Netflix and even some of the crew from Stranger Things in it. I could easily see some of the Killers coming to DBD, and a few of them I could see coming to DBD, along with a map Shadyside, here is who I think could work.

Ruby Lane - I think she could work, espeically the eerily way she sings the song, "You always hurt the one you love" she killed friends at a party I believe with an old fashion barber blade and then took her own life.

The NightWing Killer (aka Tommy Slater) - When cursed he killed people with an axe, his face was covered by a sack like cloth which hugged his face, pracically ran at you with an axe!

The Milkman - Who killed housewives as he did his rounds, he looks very creepy! Wearing blue overalls and uses a knife, I believe his face looks all burned/marked.

Also The Pastor - Who when possessed took the eyes of children, I think a good few of these could work, I would love to see Ruby Lane in it or maybe perhaps some of R.L.Stines work? we have looked to icons in games, movies what about books?

Comments

• FeelsBadMan
    FeelsBadMan Member Posts: 570

No please. I LOVED the books when I was younger. I think I had like all of them. I was so hyped when I saw they make a mini series but I was already worries cause it was made by Neflix.

I watched the first part and oh boy: it's the WORST thing I watched in a while. It has NOTHING to do with the Books, the story was horrible just like the actors.

The whole thing seemed like it was written by some 12 year old girl as some kind of bad fanfiction and NOTHING like the books from R. L. Stine I loved so much back then.