Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Does anyone know a decent laptop that can run run dbd

Literallyweezing
Literallyweezing Member Posts: 88

Not necessarily the best, after all I don't play many games outside of dbd, something that's a decent price for what it does. My current laptop is by no means built to play the game and lag spikes are common and the frames never go above 30 on the lowest settings while minimized. Literally anything is better then this at this rate. The only other game I really plan on playing which takes a toll on my current laptop is Humankind which I cant even start a game. The most modern game I can run right now is Valorant, which I find so confusing as compared to dbd, a 5 year old game with mediocre graphics and humankind a slow paced top down game, Valorant runs extremely fast in comparison with very little lag. Its a bit of a shame I barred from playing a good chunk of the games I own. Keep in mind I make like $14 an hour so my budget isn't anything crazy. Thanks to all in advance.

Comments

• kira31219
    kira31219 Member Posts: 35

I have the Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 and it wasn't too expensive and runs DBD as well as any other game I happen to have on steam, which is a pretty big list of games lol

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,263

I suggest you to play on desktop computer.

I had 2 gaming laptops but they didn't survive more than two years.

I'm afraid it's a waste of money when you can buy an average desktop computer that can stay longer.

• gnehehe
    gnehehe Member Posts: 510

Any gaming laptop can run DbD: I have constant 120 fps. You just need decent CPU / GPU / RAM and a SSD