[Rant] Killers also have toxic killers to blame for the game being forgiving to survivors

Like I'm not one to play devil's advocate or fence sit when it comes to discussions between two parties especially with survivor and killer side of the community however as much as i agree mostly with killer's frustrations with dealing with perks that are too forgiving to the survivor I really have to ask ... Can you really blame them?

Like I seriously think that a good amount of killer mains see other killer mains with actual good points for the games balance and go into their games with the mentality that all survivors are out to get them or are toxic just because they got stunned with a pallet once or something. God the amount of times I've been camped on hook, like not as a last resort or because the killer saw all of us no... CAMPED from the start of the game, killer gets no bites so they go on a chase, then I get unhooked finally and they abandon chase to go back for me. Even with SWF there's not much you can do to avoid a deathhook, just struggle for as long as you can and hope the gens get done.

I'm not against killers using the strongest add ons, perks, hell take NOED at least it'll get me to search the map and play the game. But being tunelled out of the match at the start, no items in hand no teabagging etc really blows. And 9/10 times those killers are super toxic about doing it too. One example is a killer tunnelling the whole game and only getting one kill and accusing players of gen rushing when the case was just a teammate being good and mind gaming them and them not knowing when to abandon a chase.

Like I seriously try to advocate for killer mains I really do, playing killer is so stressful against a good team of survivors with meta perks, but with tunneling and camping still being as strong of a strat to get an early kill I can see why so many survivors run the same few perks over and over, especially in solo queue where it seems like a hard requirement to run kindred or borrowed time or DS etc etc. (Personally I have nothing against slugging)

Comments