We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Is the nurse dead?

Options
ZaroktheImmortal
ZaroktheImmortal Member Posts: 326

I didn't see any mention of her dying in her lore but the way she appears and her behavior she seems more like a spirit than a living killer.

Comments

• Warcrafter4
    Warcrafter4 Member Posts: 2,917
    Options

The Nurse's lore is all over the place and isn't very well thought through.

Both her base story and her archives more or less contradict her own motives between the 2 stories along with not explaining anything of what or why the nurse became what she is.

• Bennett_They1Them
    Bennett_They1Them Member Posts: 2,513
    Options

well, she has a breathing condition paired with a bag over her head, and she accesses the ethereal plane for her power. also, she was involved in a car crash. I mean this in the least snarky way possible, but I'd say she's probably not in great physical condition.

(I mean this comment in a friendly way, and my intended tone is more light hearted ribbing than aggression or snideness)

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,804
    Options

I always thought she was basically a puppet to the Entity. For a start, she floats around with her neck crooked, as if hanging from an invisible noose. She is smothered heavily by that material on her face. Even the blink looks like she hits as if being forced, screaming through the blink as the pain hits her.

Her only release seems to be a Mori, and even that may just be an echo of what she did to those patients, although maybe she fruitlessly hopes with what bit of humanity she has left she can release the survivor from this constant circle.

• En3ermost
    En3ermost Member Posts: 298
    Options

Why the hell would you feel the need to specify that last paragraph in your comment?

• Bennett_They1Them
    Bennett_They1Them Member Posts: 2,513
    Options

to not be mistaken as being rude. I didn't mean to put that twice.