We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Pinhead and the Entity.

Options
Jarol
Jarol Member Posts: 1,985
edited August 2021 in Lore

I don't quite understand Pinhead's story, does he really know that he is trapped in the entity realm?

Even though the cube is there, does he have enough power to leave the entity's realm or go back to hell? Does he know that he is serving the entity instead of Leviathan?

or does the entity have a hard time controlling Pinhead?

I think Pinhead could be the most powerful killer and the second most powerful would be Freddy in story powers. Because although Freddy is very powerful, he is trapped and cannot do anything about it, instead Pinhead is more powerful than Freddy and very similar in powers like Pennywise or the entity itself.

Comments

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985
    Options

If it makes a lot of sense, enter the wolf's mouth, you have fallen into your own Pinhead trap, as Freddy and Pinhead are very powerful beings, the entity should catch them or force them to sacrifice for the entity.

• ObscurityDragon
    ObscurityDragon Member Posts: 710
    Options

I dont know much about Pinhead story

But i like to think that he has been... "invited" in the entitys realm to torture and break survivors, à bit like Ghosty boi or à fizw other killers that work with the entity instead of being forced to, and that he got a hell of à time because he can torture them again and again and again,

Yet just like Pyramid Head, if he feels like it, he can just leave the real as the entity doesnt have any proper control over him

• DarkMagik
    DarkMagik Member Posts: 822
    edited August 2021
    Options

Well my guess is that the Entity took Hell & made it his Real Estate(like how the Entity now controls the Upside Down,Dream Word,Phase World,ect) so i guess the Entity now controls him & he knows it.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,804
    Options

If the Entity has some issues in controlling things like Rin's wrath, or even loses connection with the Huntress, I have no idea how it will deal with a Cenobite - especially the main guy (and his 1st Lieutenent in the Chatterer).

Although, whatever anyone thinks, I'm confident in saying Pinhead won't exactly get homesick, since he's in a constant cycle of causing pain and agony.

• Gwinty
    Gwinty Member Posts: 981
    Options

The entity duplicated a realm with the box and somebody solved it for whatever reasons.

With this Pinhead came to the entitys realm but he can leave. However he has no interest in leaving.

In his story Pinhead is an "Explorer in the further regions of experience." and enjoys tourture, pain and pleasure alike. As such there is no incentive for him to leave as the entities realm is basicly a huge laboratory for his explorations.

I think the entity could force Pinhead out of its realm by force but I do not think it could "control" him. Maybe it could throw him into the Void to get rid of him for some time but he could claw back up. The problem is that Pinhead can not be broken any further and the entity could not tourture him to obey. Pinhead is already so far gone and would probably enjoy the new experience.

Pinhead is also not somebody who would just slaughter a survivor. He would tourture them and let them have a chance to escape a glimmer of hope to make the pain even better. This is a great boon because it makes his goals and the entitys goal aling almost perfectly.

As such it would be easier for the Entity to just throw him out and get rid of him if any problem would arise.

So my headcanon is that the Entity evaluated the Cenobite and they have silent agreement that is benefical for both sides. The entity can get new Killers from hell and the Cenobite can explore and tourture all they like. There is no reason for disagreement between both parties.

• AsherFrost
    AsherFrost Member Posts: 2,340
    Options

The Hell Priest could leave whenever he wants, but why would he? He's got a pool of victims he can hurt and kill over and over knowing they'll be brought back for him to play with again.

• JimboMason
    JimboMason Member Posts: 759
    Options

I second this, both come from unimaginable places of extreme power, Pinhead from Hell, and Pyramid Head from Silent Hill. They're individual powers are rooted from their place of origin, but even when severed, both still have extreme individual power (Pinhead not so much because of the box, and the fact that he was once human, but still fairly damn strong). So, if they really wanted to, I'd think that they can leave whenever.

• JexxTron
    JexxTron Member Posts: 228
    Options

JimboMason, we both know that Pyramid head could take out any of the other killers. That would be a fun game. Freddy against the Pyramid head. Bravo for your comments.

• JexxTron
    JexxTron Member Posts: 228
    Options

Pinhead is no match for Pyramid head either. But I saw them having coffee together one day in Silent Hill

• Skylus
    Skylus Member Posts: 59
    Options

Maybe the Lament Configuration in the Entity's Realm is an imitation of the original made of Auric Cells. The real box is still out there on Earth, so Pinhead can come and go as he pleases.

Plus he seems rather proficient with portals, so if he needs to go back to Hell to serve the Leviathan and complete his duties as the Hell Priest he probably can.

Like Pyramid Head, an unspoken agreement with Pinhead let him savor the sweet suffering of the Survivors while he helps the Entity feed.