The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

survivor killer fun ratio

Il be honest if it was just me i would only play a killer but the queue time is not something i enjoy. So i end up playing survior and i must say it not fun when.
-people dc
-when people dont help you on hook when its your first time getting hook
-its not fun if you never got hit by a killer hided crouch all over the place but then he find you by luck and just 1 hit you.
-not being able to communicate just a bit with other survivor.

Also as a killer i always play again people that know my killer more than me . Am new but i dont know its weird since . When i play a survivor i barely know what killer do. I have absolutely no idea how survivor can play around window again me when i try to do it get hit almost instantly. I definitely think you need to play bot but there a good reason there huge queue time for killer since it way more fun and have way higher chance of being fun.

Am pretty sure they put new killer again experience survivor so more people play survivor. So the queue time is short for experience killer. That might sound like a conspiracy theory but it would make sense

Am a tell you something if i play a killer and i kill one person i have fun if i play survivor its like am playing a losing card where i have 1000% chance to have less fun.

Comments

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985
    Ooooh, just you wait, you poor, innocent, sweet soul.
  • victimization
    victimization Member Posts: 6

@Cetren said:

so your saying that it will never get better as a survivor and i should suck it up and get the huge queue time for killer ?

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985

@Cetren said:

so your saying that it will never get better as a survivor and i should suck it up and get the huge queue time for killer ?

Oh survivor gets much better. If you want you can add me on steam and you can join my stacked group right now. But once people get really experienced killer can be really frustrating to play. Right now the queue is bad because of the event, where more survivors need to play killer to get their nectar.
  • SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273

@Cetren said:

You only just begun young one... once you hit the high rank “Wall” as killer at Rank 5, you’ll see the bullshit lol