Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Knuckle poppers of the community

Hoodied
Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

It can't just be me but does anyone else feel like when you pop your knuckles your ring finger just doesn't do it?

It always angers me when I pop my knuckles and my ring finger doesn't pop

Comments

• AnneBonny
    AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252

sometimes i push it too hard and my ring finger hurts for like 15 mins

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,160

I crack my toes as well as knuckles, so as somewhat of an expert in the art of "cracking", I feel my input will be valuable 😆

It's caused by gases being released when bending the joints; the gas being nitrogen. It's why there is a delay between cracking, because the gas needs to build up again. Comes from a liquid sack at the joints.

This is pure guesswork, but my thinking for the ring finger being hard to crack is that that finger is not used as much as the others and, like a muscle, the more you use or test a part then the stronger it becomes. If this applies to the liquid sacks, then those sacks on more used joints ought to be larger and stronger, therefore storing more liquid; producing more gases.

I'm sure someone who is actually educated in the human body would either disprove me or be clearer in explanation, but my thinking at least makes a bit of sense.