We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

About Jakes lore from the rift

Options
zack12sora
zack12sora Member Posts: 40
edited August 2021 in Lore

There are some spoilers here so you if you haven't finished the rift yet for Jake but here we go.

So are we getting Jakes grandfather as a new survivor? It sounds like it was implied that his grandad was taken by the entity when he was saving villages, it would tie in real nice with the leak that we were getting a new survivor. Also I thought the lore for Jake was handled very nice it seemed like Jake was struggling to find purpose in life which I think we people might be able to connect well with myself included. Let me know what you guys think about the idea of his grandad.

Comments

• Alionis
    Alionis Member Posts: 961
    Options

The tome lore does hint at us eventually getting Jake's grandfather. I mean, there is already a precedent set with Spirit and Oni.

• PhantomChimera
    PhantomChimera Member Posts: 664
    Options

Maybe as a skin for Jake?