If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Color codes

Options
AChaoticKiller
AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
edited October 2018 in Off-topic
Anyone know how to use colored text on these forums?

Comments

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    edited October 2018
    Options

<font color="darkviolet"> well if you just search color codes on the forum a guy made a good post about it along with other forum features it appears I just can't use color because I'm doing this on my phone
    Post edited by AChaoticKiller on
  • MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

I'm sorry but colored text is lock behind our premium member pass. If you like I can take your banking information and get you set up with one of our Color Text Packages.

Basic Color Text Package - 4 unique colors to choose from

**Advanced Color Text Package **- 6 unique colors to choose from and 1 new emoji icon

Premium Color Text Package - 10 unique colors to choose from and 3 new emoji icons along with a special $ sign avatar

Ultra-Premium Color Text Package - Unlocks all available colors known to man and the ability to customize your own emojis. Unlocks both the $ sign avatar and the "I can't believe I wasted my money on this!" avatar.

Please let me know what package you would like to purchase and I will charge you the undisclosed amount.

Cheers!